Theee Hardest Track of The Year...

"
paparazzi.jpg
"

First 2 listens to "There is No Competition" and I was like...
grin.gif
. I heard some piff...but it just didn't move me like that. I expected morefrom a Fab & Dram collab....I was feelin "Losos Way Pt.2" alot more than this...But after a few more spins...imma have to say this tape is acertified street classic. Fab got a little more slick with the punchlines...they're not as overt as they used to be. Switched up the flow just slighty. Hedoesn't lead you directly into the punchline on this joint. He just flows perfectly and you have to figure it out for yourself. Listen closely...cuz hespazzes without flinch or changin his tone on here. This joint sounds more like an official LP than a street album.

And once the beat drops for track #9....
smh.gif
smh.gif

_s went in. Everbody got off and Freck just gets disrespectful to close the show
sick.gif
...Theres enough quotables to go around on this one....

**"...This a Bossed Up King Set...IzzaR...Caine...Loso & my man Freck. Can't be cloned...I rise like baked flour.Can't be stoned I'm high as the Sears Tower. Live by the code...Ride don't dare cower. 24 straight hours i'm Jack Bauer...."

**"...See the Games like Wall Street...I watch the Ups and Down like the Stock Betters...I'm Velveta with it...still getting Block Cheddar. I'mwith the Rock Shredders, Glock outta the Box Getters...come through like Katrina...they call em the Block Wetters...."

**" I'm a Rich Yung Boss..gettin Money is my occupation. My Net Worth Numbers looks like China's Population. I'm a Hustler by Blood _ notRelation. Stutter Gang Caine...put a stop to your Operation..."

**"...You meet Your Maker if you play with my Checks....Testarossa Testaverde...Man I play in themJets...Freck."

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
"
paparazzi.jpg
"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i already knew it was this track when i saw that.
laugh.gif

realktalk, the overall swag on the track put together by them dudes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

edit:
my favorite line.
pimp.gif

i think i like cain's verse the best..

My Net Worth Numbers looks like China's Population.

"Its Loso Croft,You can Call me Tomb Raider, We breakin homes, We the living roomRaiders, Snatch wifey, comeback for the groom later, Throw her in the back of the van like she on Room Raiders"

zeke_vomit.jpg

sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i f.ck dime b.tches /
i'ma done pitchin /
my andre agassi's is older than ya prom picture /

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

"Its Loso Croft,You can Call me Tomb Raider, We breakin homes, We the living room Raiders, Snatch wifey, comeback for the groom later, Throw her in the back of the van like she on Room Raiders"

zeke_vomit.jpg

sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Agreed they murdered that track but "Eff Em All" is probably the only track I still listen to. But Fab is a monster. His flow is somethin serious

Man that mixtape will go down as a classic.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....."suicide" Stays on repeat. I can't even pic one. That "I'm gettin money:Fab beat up that joint.
pimp.gif

Im fresh man like the first year of high school

i make my change in the booth im like a pay phone

yall like L.A. lost and jealous

Never knew freck was a beast like that til this mixtape...

^ i didn't get that LA line for a while until i kept repeating it
laugh.gif

agreed though, freck ended it nicely.

Back
Top Bottom