Theres NO WAY Gillie wasn't Writing for Lil Wayne...(video)

I'm not a fan of wayne but I didn't believe it when he said he was writing for him but After this I'm convincedhe was writing for dude

no video, how can you say that gillie wrote for wayne when wayne came out with heat after gillie made that statement?

Yea but his flow has changed from the carters 1+2 till now.... everyone uses the excuse that he's just always high... I say he just can't rap

If you guys actually listened to wayne before the hype youd udnerstand how its very believable. Just check is how entire rap style from 500 Degreeze to thePrelude mixtape and than the Carter.

who cares about gillie anyway? does he think im goin to listen to him because he ironically ghostwrote for a overrated rapper? absolutely not
both of those guys are jokes

p.s. alotta people he's wit look like there long lost family of freeway's

Maybe he wasn't writing for him, but sure taught him about flow, delivery, etc. Like son above said...listen to him from 500 Degreez and then when theCarter dropped. His whole mannerisms was that of someone from Philly. I'm a Philly dude so I know when I hear someone who sounds like their from aroundhere. When you hear him say things like "Slide over here and talk to da bol"...That's straight Philly slang. The whole switch ya voice/flow upthing. All of that is Philly #$*@.

Gillie is that man... COLD AS HAIL BOI
pimp.gif

Both those Ns whack he should permanetly lose his voice for writin whack rhymes for Wayne. Wayne needs to get a stroke in his vocal muscles so he'sincapable of speaking again. Problem solved.

smokin.gif

^You can hate on Wayne all you want for his lyrics (I do all the time) but He does have a nice flow and delivery... Well at least until Gillie stopped writingfor him.

I didn't know that people still cared about Gillie....

As far as him writing for Wayne? Well, if this video is new then all Gillie has to do is make a song that sounds like how Wayne raps now and you'll havepeople convinced that he wrote for Wayne......

This song proves nothing, and I don't even care for Wayne like that either

Originally Posted by RedMan

no video, how can you say that gillie wrote for wayne when wayne came out with heat after gillie made that statement?

It wasnt the same type of heat tho. Wayne is trash now foreels. Dedication 2 he had some joints on there but after that its just forced punch line afterpunch line. That throws off every verse for me when im listinin' to wayne. One line I'd be like
eek.gif
...but then the fallowing line or 2 it turns to
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
And on The Carter one it was just totally adifferent vibe, yeah there was some shoot 'em up bang bang but it was more hiphop to me then anything. I can listen to the carter straight through to thisday, but everything after is just eh.

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

^You can hate on Wayne all you want for his lyrics (I do all the time) but He does have a nice flow and delivery... Well at least until Gillie stopped writing for him.

Nah I admit he HAD a very good flow I still hope he never raps again tho. He need somebody who's garbage at makin music like lets say Canibus to writehis rhymes n then maybe he can salvage some acknowledgement even tho I don't agree with ghost writing anyway, thats basically for rappers with no talent.

smokin.gif

As far as him writing for Wayne? Well, if this video is new then all Gillie has to do is make a song that sounds like how Wayne raps now and you'll have people convinced that he wrote for Wayne......
thats what I think...if you listen to the way Wayne raps NOW...its really different from Carter I....which Gillie claims that it all hewrote....but now Gillie is going to make a song with a similar flow to Waynes NOW....I honestly think dude is a fraud.

gillie is a bum ... no one cares if he wrote for wayne, he should have rapped his own writings if he was so good ... freakin bum

Its not a matter of lyrics, its dudes flow/delivery that wayne sunk his teeth into. I personally could care less for either, but for the record, gillie soundedlike that since day one. And for the Carter 1 comparison, whats not to believe, dude was right beside wayne in the "go dj" video w/ wayne sportinghis MF chain, to think nothing rubbed off on son is just foolish.

Not to thread jack, but does anybody know Gillie's best mixtape? I never heard him, wanna give him a chance

Yea but his flow has changed from the carters 1+2 till now.... everyone uses the excuse that he's just always high... I say he just can't rap
definitely. i mean during the carter 1 + 2 his flow is amazing. and before those albums his rapping wasnt that good...a typical down south rapperyou know. and since supposedly gillie stopped writing for him he started coming out with this HOT LIKE LIGHT. and ON LIKE THE TELEVISION type rapping.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom