These need to retroed ASAP!!!! JB listen!

I would like to see the XVI's release before these. It appears that JB decided on not releasing anymore XV or later shoes after the XV's were first retrod.

I would like to see the XVI's release before these. It appears that JB decided on not releasing anymore XV or later shoes after the XV's were first retrod.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Jb should do it... These would sell out instantly along with the suitcase... I think these were $200 when they came out... Highest price for a Jordan ever...

They were no where close to selling out until the prices were dropped considerably so why do you think they would sell out instantly? You can save your answer for the next "Retro the XVII" thread.

Idk what area you stay in... But my area sold out when they came out... These didn't sit

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Jb should do it... These would sell out instantly along with the suitcase... I think these were $200 when they came out... Highest price for a Jordan ever...

They were no where close to selling out until the prices were dropped considerably so why do you think they would sell out instantly? You can save your answer for the next "Retro the XVII" thread.

Idk what area you stay in... But my area sold out when they came out... These didn't sit

Whenever they release these I hope they release these 2 as well                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
air-jordan-17-xvii-original-og-low-alligators-black-chrome-1.jpg

air-jordan-17-xvii-original-og-black-metallic-silver-a-10.jpg
  Im a sucker 4 black and metallic J's lol 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whenever they release these I hope they release these 2 as well                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
air-jordan-17-xvii-original-og-low-alligators-black-chrome-1.jpg

air-jordan-17-xvii-original-og-black-metallic-silver-a-10.jpg
  Im a sucker 4 black and metallic J's lol 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This thread made me finally decide to try on my Originals for the first time ever!! These have been sitting in the briefcase(closet) for almost 9yrs or so..

IMO, I don't need for them to be retro'ed but for those that missed out, I hope they do for you guys.

Finally UNDS'd them..

This thread made me finally decide to try on my Originals for the first time ever!! These have been sitting in the briefcase(closet) for almost 9yrs or so..

IMO, I don't need for them to be retro'ed but for those that missed out, I hope they do for you guys.

Finally UNDS'd them..

Originally Posted by waverder

Finally UNDS'd them..

I HATE you man! those are sickkk! damn. DAMN!
no yellowing and that peel off +*** is still intact. good
job man. will cop these instantly if they drop. lows
won't hurt either....

Originally Posted by waverder

Finally UNDS'd them..

I HATE you man! those are sickkk! damn. DAMN!
no yellowing and that peel off +*** is still intact. good
job man. will cop these instantly if they drop. lows
won't hurt either....

Man I swear a college blue 17 thread pops up on schedule every month. Will post my deadstock pair later on when I get off work.

Man I swear a college blue 17 thread pops up on schedule every month. Will post my deadstock pair later on when I get off work.

Back
Top Bottom