These women now and days are slacking....

Clean your own house and cook your own food.

Women are not your personal maid.

If you're in a relationship split the cleaning and cooking equally between the two of you.

I am speaking about any man here by saying you're pathetic if you truly think a woman should serve you your food and clean up after you.
yo real talk housewives and women in general used to be PROUD of that ****.  clean all day, watch the todds or send off the kids to school and have them hustlin and bustlin that homework when they got home, have dinner cooking by the time hubbs got home and get a couple of hours to put their feet up and plan out the next week of it all and felt good doing it.  man if some of those broads of yesteryear saw some of the **** birds be doin today they'd take em into the kitchen, put a bar of soap in they mouth and repeatedly tell them how much up they were gonna be ****** when daddy gets home.  my gran being one of em.  she never looked at it as 'pathetic' from either side and always stressed that a woman who couldnt take pride in her home wasnt fit to have one.  

There is a difference between them enjoying doing it than being expected to do it. You're all coming off as it's their duty as a woman to cater to your every need.

I was raised that equality in a relationship is important and was taught how to take care of myself. If you think that's simping then your view on relationships is flawed. I also don't need women present to voice my opinions on how a man should act and live his life. Women will find attrectiveness in a man who is willing to do the chores that society deems as 'women work'.

This isn't 1950 anymore. Women can vote and are allowed to work along side men now! That has changed the housewife mentality. That's why it's important for the man to cook and to clean, to raise the kids, keep track of the finances. Relationships are a team effort not something where you assign tasks.

Today's society is completely backwards and there are many here who prove that.

ha, NT is so old-fashioned when it comes to women . . .
Most of NT i predict is black american, west indian, or hispanic

These cultures put stronger emphasis on traditional male and female roles.

Last edited:
Lol @ lazy, insecure men on NT. wash your own damb draws chief. The 50s want their misogyny back.

At the end of the day

the man will have ALL of the responsibility to keep the family unit intact. Women just want everything now.

They want to be taken care of and still be left to do as they please. While the man now continues to provide for her and now takes some or most of the responsibilities reserved for the woman.

if we weigh the pros and cons the man is left with an unfair deal.

Dude really need to see both as equals and see how fair this whole thing is. Really think about the relationship... from the point yo meet her to the point where children are involved and come back and say its all fair

yo real talk housewives and women in general used to be PROUD of that ****.  clean all day, watch the todds or send off the kids to school and have them hustlin and bustlin that homework when they got home, have dinner cooking by the time hubbs got home and get a couple of hours to put their feet up and plan out the next week of it all and felt good doing it.  man if some of those broads of yesteryear saw some of the **** birds be doin today they'd take em into the kitchen, put a bar of soap in they mouth and repeatedly tell them how much up they were gonna be ****** when daddy gets home.  my gran being one of em.  she never looked at it as 'pathetic' from either side and always stressed that a woman who couldnt take pride in her home wasnt fit to have one.  
There is a difference between them enjoying doing it than being expected to do it. You're all coming off as it's their duty as a woman to cater to your every need.

I was raised that equality in a relationship is important and was taught how to take care of myself. If you think that's simping then your view on relationships is flawed. I also don't need women present to voice my opinions on how a man should act and live his life. Women will find attrectiveness in a man who is willing to do the chores that society deems as 'women work'.

This isn't 1950 anymore. Women can vote and are allowed to work along side men now! That has changed the housewife mentality. That's why it's important for the man to cook and to clean, to raise the kids, keep track of the finances. Relationships are a team effort not something where you assign tasks.

Women can and should have rights.

We aren't against that.  We just like women who like doing these things.

Especially cause our cultures put this as a positive thing.

Lemme give you a personal example.

My mother and both my grandmothers raised children and worked.

My father and grandfathers still helped out but for the most part domestic work aside from fixing things and painting things and assembling things etc. were left to women.

My grandmothers and mother take pride in their home and would never let it fall into ruin, man or no man.

My grandmother always says, "These gyurl-chilren these days doh know fi do nuttin." (She's Guyanese).

I agree 100%.  My sisters and female cousins raised under this mentality are clean, successful, still beautiful, and talented in keeping their home.

I go to a girls dorm room and the only rooms that dont smell like nana and are tidy are those girls from immigrant cultures.  All the white and americanized girls....its gross.

Last edited:
Itll never be the same. I say find a girl that can go most of the stuff you like in a potential mate and work and adapt to the rest

laugh.gif
  i'm glad women can vote, i'm glad they got they jobs goin and they paper flyin.  nobody said any different.  but if you sittin there sayin relationship 'team efforts' AREN'T really a list of tasks you've obviously never been in a serious one.  who was the one who fixed all the **** around the apartment when i was hitched up?  me.  was never a ******g discussion or conensus poll about it, i just did it because that's what dudes do.  any woman would agree with that.  who was the one who moved all the stuff in the first place?  me and my boys, not her and her girls.  and did she volunteer?  nope and i wouldnt have expected her to because once again, that's what dudes do.  i'd cook ol' girl a meal (captain crunch chicken was her fave) if she was tired or whatever, no problem.  nine times outta ten?  she cooked.  it was never a discussion, she just did because that's what women do.  she'd clean, i'd clean but she'd be the one fussin and frettin over it because a guy will sweep some dirt under the rug and think nothin of it and a woman will start to do it and then think of the future when all that dirt gonna be there and sweep it up.  point blank, it's not sexist to point out what comes naturally to each sex and to rail against it and yet in the same breath talk mad ish this society and yet it's THIS SOCIETY that thought up YOUR point of view in the first place!

:lol:   i'm glad women can vote, i'm glad they got they jobs goin and they paper flyin.  nobody said any different.  but if you sittin there sayin relationship 'team efforts' AREN'T really a list of tasks you've obviously never been in a serious one.  who was the one who fixed all the **** around the apartment when i was hitched up?  me.  was never a ******g discussion or conensus poll about it, i just did it because that's what dudes do.  any woman would agree with that.  who was the one who moved all the stuff in the first place?  me and my boys, not her and her girls.  and did she volunteer?  nope and i wouldnt have expected her to because once again, that's what dudes do.  i'd cook ol' girl a meal (captain crunch chicken was her fave) if she was tired or whatever, no problem.  nine times outta ten?  she cooked.  it was never a discussion, she just did because that's what women do.  she'd clean, i'd clean but she'd be the one fussin and frettin over it because a guy will sweep some dirt under the rug and think nothin of it and a woman will start to do it and then think of the future when all that dirt gonna be there and sweep it up.  point blank, it's not sexist to point out what comes naturally to each sex and to rail against it and yet in the same breath talk mad ish this society and yet it's THIS SOCIETY that thought up YOUR point of view in the first place!

Fixed all the things around the house? We called a plumber, electrician or whomever. Instead of wasting half a day to fix something I know nothing of, it's easier to just call a professional to get it done and over with.

Who moved all the stuff? We called a moving company. The hell do I want to hurt my back moving a bunch of furniture. I rather spend that time at the gym instead of doing menial hard labor.

It's 2013.. traditional roles for women and men are pretty much gone. Sure there are still some cultures that adhere to these traditions but for the most part, it's coming to an end. The sooner you guys realize this.. the sooner you can live easier and stop worrying.

Fixed all the things around the house? We called a plumber, electrician or whomever. Instead of wasting half a day to fix something I know nothing of, it's easier to just call a professional to get it done and over with.

Who moved all the stuff? We called a moving company. The hell do I want to hurt my back moving a bunch of furniture. I rather spend that time at the gym instead of doing menial hard labor.

It's 2013.. traditional roles for women and men are pretty much gone. Sure there are still some cultures that adhere to these traditions but for the most part, it's coming to an end. The sooner you guys realize this.. the sooner you can live easier and stop worrying.
roll.gif
 forever alone with that one bruh bruh.

Last edited:
I think I'll just say, as a woman, I learned to cook because I knew one day I wouldn't be under my parent's roof and had to cook for myself. Cooking for my family was also enjoyable to me knowing I could make something and make it good that people would want to eat. Although I was raised in a house where both my parents cook. Cleaning, I always felt, is a reflection on the person/family of that house. If you have a dirty place, you must be a dirty person and vice versa. I don't want anyone thinking I'm dirty (which I'm not just mostly lazy) so I either clean up when I'm having company or when it starts to bother me. 

I guess I said all that to say I don't cook or clean because I'm a woman but because of what I was taught about cooking and cleaning are.

Last edited:
This is an indicator that society is regressing in some areas, but do we think this trend is only for women? I can count on a few fingers the number of men I know these days who perform their own home/car maintenance, who hunt or fish, (men or women) who grow their own food. All of these things are both causes and results of a lazier and less focused society.

i swear if a chick wants to become golden in any mans life, after he nuts in those 15 seconds she needs to get up clean herself then start cleaning something immediately, then be like you hungry.
that's all it takes and you golden.

Ideally I want a highly accomplished woman, with money, who stays thin because of unresolved acceptance issues with her mother. We can pool our funds together and hirer a maid to cook and clean. Domesticated women are overrated, especially since I actually like the taste of my own cooking.

#just my opinion

I know how to cook and I maintain a tidy living space. I would except nothing less from my female mate.

The ability to maintain one's self, see food and shelter, is just as valuable a skill to possess as anything one would learn at a degree granting institution of higher learning.

Last edited:
We let women vote and this is what happens 
mean.gif

lol i'm effin' happy my fiancé cleans and cooks very well.

Let me guess... She was caught shootin some people outside the school?

I didn't read a single reply before replying.

Ideally I want a highly accomplished woman, with money, who stays thin because of unresolved acceptance issues with her mother. We can pool our funds together and hirer a maid to cook and clean. Domesticated women are overrated, especially since I actually like the taste of my own cooking.

#just my opinion

:smh:

if my woman wanted to do nothing but cook and clean all day shed be out on her *** so fast...

quit trying to kick knowledge, real men handle their business

there's a reason traditional roles are just that, because men and women are naturally inclined to gravitate to certain tasks, plenty of ancient civilizations from the past gave women equal if not greater social stature, but you know the men of those cultures handled the tasks that we today deem manly, likewise with women.

you sound real soft bragging about calling others to fix and move things for you, funny how you had to throw the gym comment in there to try and validate yourself as not a total cupcake
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom