THEY GOT ME AGAIN!

My house was broken into again. They got the 56" Samsung, PS3 and my laptop AGAIN!!!!! Come home last night to discover they broke through the backwindow of my place. Ofcourse they took some games and movies, suckas even stole my briefcase.
mad.gif

They got me in January by busting thru the back door!

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Gated communities FTW!

thats not even safe ... because the dam communities is robing from each other ..

I don't feel sorry for you, get a security system fam...

You should have learned the first time...

I think it's time to move.

Are you renting? If so, I hope you have renter's insurance after this happened the first time.

Regarding security, I've had ADT since January...thanks for the compassion sneakerheathen. That has been a waste. They called the police about five minutesafter the alarm went off. The $$!$!@%% were gone by then

I stay in South shore area of Chicago. southeast side FTL

I bought the place in February of 07. I will be renting it out ASAP. I moved all my work clothes out today and I'm already scoping out new apartments. Iwill turn this into a positive.08 has been a tough year...2 house break-ins, crashed my car, problems with my boss, basically schemed out of $500 by someone Ionce trusted. COME ON NEW YEAR!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Regarding security, I've had ADT since January...thanks for the compassion sneakerheathen. That has been a waste. They called the police about five minutes after the alarm went off. The $$!$!@%% were gone by then

I stay in South shore area of Chicago. southeast side FTL

I bought the place in February of 07. I will be renting it out ASAP. I moved all my work clothes out today and I'm already scoping out new apartments. I will turn this into a positive.08 has been a tough year...2 house break-ins, crashed my car, problems with my boss, basically schemed out of $500 by someone I once trusted. COME ON NEW YEAR!

yeah, you need to move... south side of chicago is asking for trouble

how do you not have some anti-theft wear on your laptop? If you got jacked once for it? wouldn't you be smart enough to get something on your new laptop?SMH at you for not stepping your security up.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Gotta be someone that knows you
My exact thoughts. Someone is havin' fun with you.

Yup, it's always those that are close to u. Also, do u load ya crib up at night or durin the day? If u gon cop exspenisive electronics, do it at night sothe "neighbors" don't see what u got.

Back
Top Bottom