THEY GOT ME AGAIN!

damn! twice.. Go get a brinks sign.. you dont need to buy the whole system. Just get the sign and they think that you got the whole systems.. lol, thats whatim doin.

broke FTL!!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Regarding security, I've had ADT since January...thanks for the compassion sneakerheathen. That has been a waste. They called the police about five minutes after the alarm went off. The $$!$!@%% were gone by then

I stay in South shore area of Chicago. southeast side FTL

I bought the place in February of 07. I will be renting it out ASAP. I moved all my work clothes out today and I'm already scoping out new apartments. I will turn this into a positive.08 has been a tough year...2 house break-ins, crashed my car, problems with my boss, basically schemed out of $500 by someone I once trusted. COME ON NEW YEAR!

Oh in that case I whole heartedly appologize for my lack of compassion on the matter and for your loss sir...

If however you didn't have a security system my first reply would still stand...

Perhaps getting some form of security windows?

http://www.swissshade.com/http://www.swissshade.com/

A guard dog wouldn't hurt...

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Regarding security, I've had ADT since January...thanks for the compassion sneakerheathen. That has been a waste. They called the police about five minutes after the alarm went off. The $$!$!@%% were gone by then

I stay in South shore area of Chicago. southeast side FTL

I bought the place in February of 07. I will be renting it out ASAP. I moved all my work clothes out today and I'm already scoping out new apartments. I will turn this into a positive.08 has been a tough year...2 house break-ins, crashed my car, problems with my boss, basically schemed out of $500 by someone I once trusted. COME ON NEW YEAR!

just when you think you got it bad, somebody out there got it way worse.

sorry to hear that, its good you stayin positive. id be ready to put a hole in a .

Originally Posted by One Love

Step yo security game up.
I suggest you cop some Vick Rottweilers.
indifferent.gif
do you nean pits you lame $*%%?

and AntBanks81 you need to stay strapped like a car seat word to fabolous

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

indifferent.gif

Strapped or not, wouldn't have made a difference....

Dude obviously was not home at the time of the robbery...

His best bet is decking out his crib with security windows, reinforced doors, a better security system, and a guard dog....

If after all that you still get got, please do get a pistol and shoot your neighbors for being lousy neighbors....You know someone heard/saw something...

Should have got security the first time it happened. Do something about it this time around.

i agree its gotta be someone close to you g....you stay in your own crib and not a apt? why haven't you re enforced your doors and windows? someonegonna have a problem getting through my doors.. 1st thing i did when i bought the place.. i got a carpenter friend of mine to put my back door in that opensout which is illegal in homes but now one getting in easy...among other security measures i took..

smh.gif
God damned shame you haven't learned by now.

Install some cameras in your crib.
Reinforce all windows and doors.

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]How you going to call someone "lame"when you just said the corniest line?[/color]
indifferent.gif

if you have an alarm system, most burglarers will cut your phone line and remove your fuse box so your alarm will not be able to go off

a dog is the best security for a home

#@+!@! aint scared of some damn alarm but if you have a dog they will think twice before breaking into your home

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

a dog is the best security for a home
#@+!@! aint scared of some damn alarm but if you have a dog they will think twice before breaking into your home
No lie, having dogs has saved my parents from being robbed, or worse. Some dudes parked in their driveway at like 11 pm, my mom answered the doorand one of the guys tried tellin her that they work for the city and need to come in the house to check the circuits or something, but the van was blank andthey had on some ragedy @%% uniforms that couldnt have been city uniforms. As soon as one of the dogs ran to the door, like charged it, he just said nevermindand left with the other guy. Kuvasz ftw.

Back
Top Bottom