THEY GOT ME AGAIN!

DOGS DONT HELP TRUST THAT

THEY WILL RUN INTO THE SAFEST ROOM IN THE HOUSE THEN WAIT TILL THE ROBBERS DIP OUT

JUST SET UP CAM'S OVER YOUR HOUSE

OR MOVE OUT

CAUSE THESE PEOPLE WHO LIVED MY WAY GOT ROBBED OVER 6 TIMES

TILL THEY GOT THE POINT ITS TIME TO MOVE OUT

damn man. i think i remember someone posting about being robbed recently. if that was you jeez. i feel bad. yeah it may be time to throw in the towel.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

DOGS DONT HELP TRUST THAT
maybe your dogs...most peeps are not gonna come in if they see the dogs in the 1st place. just go somewhere easier with out the hassle of dogs..

yeah i agree with you...especially if you have one of the following (of course with the PROPER training):
Pit Bull
Doberman
Rottweiler
German Shepard
Bull Mastif (fearless breed) etc..

if you have the $$$, best thing is an alarm system

bikewheel.jpg

Are y'all dumb or something dude said he had an alarm system (ADT) which didn't notify the cops til 5 minutes after the burglars been in. Stopsuggesting he needs an alarm system when he said he copped one already.
smh.gif

Sorry for your losses the only thing I can suggest is putting some of those iron bars over your windows

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Are y'all dumb or something dude said he had an alarm system (ADT) which didn't notify the cops til 5 minutes after the burglars been in. Stop suggesting he needs an alarm system when he said he copped one already.
smh.gif

Sorry for your losses the only thing I can suggest is putting some of those iron bars over your windows

iron bars don't matter, you can just pull them off the house. if you put iron bars inside the house around the window, dudes can still break in if theyknow what they are doing, you just gotta drill through the screws that's holding the bars in place...

nerd.gif

damn man.. sorry to hear that u got GOT TWICE. time to invest in a security system.. purchase a gun as well. blast these suckas if they test u again.

dogs will do more than an alarm. but you cant have them in kennels or else it defeats the purpose. i keep my dogs loose in the house and they run at the dooranytime they hear a tiny noise. they have almost attacked me before when i hat a hat and hood on coming in the crib.
laugh.gif

Insurance company is going to think you're frauding them. It's unfortunate that nobody secures themselves enough until it's too late.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Regarding security, I've had ADT since January...thanks for the compassion sneakerheathen. That has been a waste. They called the police about five minutes after the alarm went off. The $$!$!@%% were gone by then

I stay in South shore area of Chicago. southeast side FTL

I bought the place in February of 07. I will be renting it out ASAP. I moved all my work clothes out today and I'm already scoping out new apartments. I will turn this into a positive.08 has been a tough year...2 house break-ins, crashed my car, problems with my boss, basically schemed out of $500 by someone I once trusted. COME ON NEW YEAR!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

"fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me"

exactly first time you get one of these .. "damn bro keep your head up and hope everything works out okay for you and the dudes responsible getcaught" NOW its : "you are a ******"

"There's gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing, if my burglar alarm starts ringing."

iron bars don't matter, you can just pull them off the house. if you put iron bars inside the house around the window, dudes can still break in if they know what they are doing, you just gotta drill through the screws that's holding the bars in place..

the thing about that is at least doing that is a deterrent... being i know the city he lives in i doubt theres cat burglars with many tools of the trade casinghouses theres..

thanks for the support from those that READ!

to those that say I should have learned, reading is fundamental. I said I got adt, 1 week after the first break in. I then got steel doors at front and back.it seems as though you all are suggesting that I should have learned to not buy nice things. IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SUGGESTING?

between ADT and CPD, I got poor response for what I pay fees and taxes for. I am about 50% moved out, but I still must rent out the gold mine before I can rentor buy something else.

Not to bump this, but somebody got me too man. HDTV, My favorite pair of Stabs, Air Max 90's, and some polo shirts.

Have insurance, how long should it take before I get my $?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

My house was broken into again. They got the 56" Samsung, PS3 and my laptop AGAIN!!!!! Come home last night to discover they broke through the back window of my place. Ofcourse they took some games and movies, suckas even stole my briefcase.
mad.gif

They got me in January by busting thru the back door!
XboxLivePolice.jpg

Back
Top Bottom