THEY GOT ME AGAIN!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not to bump this, but somebody got me too man. HDTV, My favorite pair of Stabs, Air Max 90's, and some polo shirts.

Have insurance, how long should it take before I get my $?

gravedigging.jpg

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Wow I had no idea this was from 08 until somebody said 09 will be better 

Word me too... I was reading the first page getting all into the thread too
laugh.gif

I know. I was reading it until the OP replied saying something about 09 being a better year. Then I'm thinking to myself *+@.

And why in the hell would you bump someone else's thread from 2 years ago? that's like me bumping a 2 year old thread about hiv just to say "me too". On the real sorry about that $%%@ though, all that stuff is replaceable, but i know how it feels when someone violates and invades your space like that, even if was just a pack of gum. Just the rage that builds up you feel like poppin off immediately. You're better off than most, you had insurance.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

And why in the hell would you bump someone else's thread from 2 years ago? that's like me bumping a 2 year old thread about hiv just to say "me too". On the real sorry about that $%%@ though, all that stuff is replaceable, but i know how it feels when someone violates and invades your space like that, even if was just a pack of gum. Just the rage that builds up you feel like poppin off immediately. You're better off than most, you had insurance.

i LOLed

Back
Top Bottom