THEY GOT ME AGAIN!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Regarding security, I've had ADT since January...thanks for the compassion sneakerheathen. That has been a waste. They called the police about five minutes after the alarm went off. The $$!$!@%% were gone by then

I stay in South shore area of Chicago. southeast side FTL

I bought the place in February of 07. I will be renting it out ASAP. I moved all my work clothes out today and I'm already scoping out new apartments. I will turn this into a positive.08 has been a tough year...2 house break-ins, crashed my car, problems with my boss, basically schemed out of $500 by someone I once trusted. COME ON NEW YEAR!
I'm waiting for a new year as well. Sorry about everything.

- Just keep your lifestyle particularly simple for awhile; like the Amish.

frown.gif

Damn bro i know how you feel. When i was 19 my door got kicked in while i was at work. Got me for my 42" in the living room, the 32" in the bedroom,my PS3, all my games and dvd's...plus i only had the new NBA Street for like only 2 days! Everybody was tellin me it was someone i kno, so everyone wassuspect. Eventually i moved out in in wih my homeboy and let the Loss be in the past. Of course the police not gonna find %@%+.

Then MY MOMS got hit. Mind you that both of these neighborhoods are really nice areas. Broke my moms backdoor in and all they took was my sisters playstation.Luckly they didnt find the money. The crazy thing about this hit is that my neighbor across the street saw the Jackers. It was 2 white yung dudes goin door todoor tryin sell stuff i guess when really they was checkn to see if anyone was home.

So then neighbor sees the jackers go around the back of my house. He follows them into the backyard and sees them in the house putting stuff in a red bag. Heyells at them thru the door that if they dont get out, hes gonna come right back and shoot them! So he leaves and comes back yelling at the neighbors to callthe cops, but by the time he can shoot, the kids jump some fences and Ghost.

My thing is WHY didnt he come to the house with his Gun already the first time! Damn...
All in all the insurance took care of my moms and now she has security. It was all on the news, because it was the same two kids that robbed 4 other houses inmy neighborhood.

But yea...i feel where you commin from. You should invest in security or a big !*+ dog. First floor apartments are risky too. Stay safe!

Instead of spending money on 56" samsung tvs, buy a got @#$! security system you @#$!. Get it together.

Originally Posted by MarcOnDaTrack

Probably the same people that robbed you the first time. Damn, mane.

Get a dog.

male%20pitbull%20champ.jpg

word...he looks a lil like my dog Zeus... but just by me having a big beast like him, no one even looks at my family and I the wrong way...everyone that ringsour bell ends up running away because he goes off. Get like 2 of them you should be good...if that doesn't work...you should move.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Also, do u load ya crib up at night or durin the day? If u gon cop exspenisive electronics, do it at night so the "neighbors" don't see what u got.
This man speaks truth. All major purchases stay in trunk until its clear outside. I learned that after I got that
devil.gif
look from a couple of my neighbors while bringing in my sneakers n stuff. Itssad to have to do but whatever it takes I guess.
tired.gif

But still sorry 2 hear chief.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by MarcOnDaTrack

Probably the same people that robbed you the first time. Damn, mane.

Get a dog.

male%20pitbull%20champ.jpg

word...he looks a lil like my dog Zeus... but just by me having a big beast like him, no one even looks at my family and I the wrong way...everyone that rings our bell ends up running away because he goes off. Get like 2 of them you should be good...if that doesn't work...you should move.

Yea I got one, but I gotta keep her changed up in the garage, that mug keep chewin stuff up! She like to chew on wood for some reason!

334762107.jpg

next time xmas rolls round you might aswel wrap up that 60", the 120gig PS3 and leave it in the yard for them.

Rule of thumb to live by.

NEVER throw out boxes for HDTV's, Stereo Systems, Game systems & etc during the day light hours. Robbers automatically know what you have in yourhouse.

NEVER bring in those things during day light hours.

Do false alarms frequently, maybe 2 times a month to see the response time of your security company

Yea I got one, but I gotta keep her changed up in the garage, that mug keep chewin stuff up! She like to chew on wood for some reason
sounds like you need to walk her more often or let her run in the yard... apbts needs a ton of exercise shes doing that out of boredom.. alsokeeping he locked and chained in the garage now will make it worse... think about it would you wanna be locked and chained in a cold or hot garage all day?? sorry to thread jack

Back
Top Bottom