They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Someone catch me up here....the vids aint working on my phone...

So the guy in the camo shirt plastered all over the news isnt a suspect?

Wow looks like they really messed up posting his pic if hea not involved.
Im shocked he had the rifle and all those cops just passed him by

Guarantee the guy cnn posted isnt 'The Guy'. Hes the scapegoat. Turning himself in is suicide.

Video of him after/during the shooting just chilling...

His brother says he's innocent and actually gave his weapons to the cops...

This world is so ******* dirty man they got this mans face on TV talking like he did it as I speak.

This **** ain't right bro.

Of course the news media would rush to point to the Black man exercising his rights to carry a weapon and call him the suspect.

The media got dude face plastered all over social media as the suspect 
mean.gif

there's a difference between a riot versus opening fire and killing four cops.

riot is what happened in Baltimore, overturning cars and breaking into stores.

let's not lose our damn heads. pretty sure mlk wasn't in favor of this ****.

Guarantee the guy cnn posted isnt 'The Guy'. Hes the scapegoat. Turning himself in is suicide.

Video of him after/during the shooting just chilling...

His brother says he's innocent and actually gave his weapons to the cops...

This world is so ******* dirty man they got this mans face on TV talking like he did it as I speak.

This **** ain't right bro.
Damn.. got dude ****** up. I mean of course with good reason but ****** hes gonna be pursued as a suspect.. even tho it seems clear he had nothing to w/ it

Man how the hell they gona say he might be involved but just not in a elevated position.

They dont know who to point at so they go for black dude wit a rifle.

AND YALL WANA KNOW WHY IM SAYIN WHAT IM SAYIN, WHY DO YALK THINK DUDE AINT TRYNA TURN HIMSELF IN. LOOK HOW THEY PAINTING HIM!!

Black dude wit the rifle at a protest is a suspect! Complete BS.

BLM is going to be painted as a terrorist group by the weekend.

Cops being killed by black males, will somehow be sopken of like it is happens at the same rate as cops killing young black males.

The fact that the black community gets sooooo mad about cop killings young men is because justice is never served in a court of law. And hardly anyone will make stop to acknowledge that at least these cops will get justice

**** boys like Donald Trump will use this for political gain, fanning the flames of white hate.

People from the other side will ask for empathy from both sides, but hardly anyone will be willing to give it.

The black community will condemn this act strongly, but bigots, conservatives and many police officers will be embolden that this proves that are the ones really under attack, and will use it as a reason not to consider the reasonable concerns of the black community

What I time to wish I wasn't alive

:smh:

The unfortunate truth.

are they going off any evidence that the guy was in fact a shooter or is it just hearsay? not fair AT ALL if its the latter

uncle tom don lemon on cnn saying "whole country is in fear". black man about to be the new terrorist. 
Yeah I didn't get that at all. I'm good over here.
For real. ****** was bucking on my block last night. That was kinda scary. The time 2 dudes were fighting in the mcdonalds I was in and one reached for his gun, that was definitely scary. Cops getting shot in Dallas? Sad, not scary.

Back
Top Bottom