They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

That random guy is only a suspect because they cant look clueless.... hell prob turn himself in and show his weapon was never fired

pre meditated attack from two parties one of whom jus decides to casually stroll around with the murder weapon?

Dont buy it. The shooters are in the wind

These people are trained really well. All those shots in a crowded place, only cops hit.

BTW anyone using this situation to not make progress in the prosecution of police brutality and murder was just waiting for any excuse. While this MAY have been sparked by recent events, it does not change what originally happened or how those events have been handled in the past. This was a peaceful protest and 2 trained people decided to take it 10 steps further.

It's Texas man. If dude didn't do it, his best bet is to come forward IMMEDIATELY before he gets hit with that Waco justice.

Man this dude all.over the news, cops are shot amd killed, would you come forward claiming innocence?

Yeah, didnt think so

The beginnings of the end, we are on the brink of civil war bros....this is ***** terrible and a product of an absolutely broken system, there is no justifying this ****, but I'll be damn if I don't understand the frustration that led to this...problem is, cops WILL retaliate.
sit down you said in a prior thread that you can't sympathize with criminals who are gunned down by cops.

they're saying there were at least 2 snipers too? :smh:

but NRA should be happy about this. citizens exercising their right to bear arms i guess.

Man this dude all.over the news, cops are shot amd killed, would you come forward claiming innocence?

Yeah, didnt think so

As a native Texan, hell yes I would, and I would hope it made the news, because they(general public) and vigilantes would kill him.

The beginnings of the end, we are on the brink of civil war bros....this is ***** terrible and a product of an absolutely broken system, there is no justifying this ****, but I'll be damn if I don't understand the frustration that led to this...problem is, cops WILL retaliate.

Maybe you should sit one out famb

Saying there is gunfire in the parking garage where they had a suspect cornered....

People from the other thread should probably let this pass them by, read the comments, but maybe not post, what was said in the other thread can not, and shall not be forgotten. Nor forgiven or respected. No more

View media item 2094430

Back
Top Bottom