They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

So if you didnt do it, you would act like you did? That's a solid gameplan.

You think these laws tryna hear you out when other cops are killed/shot? Got your mug all over the news WITH a weapon? Hes gona have to bring the weapon thats in the pic, meaning he was a person of interest that killed multiple cops and injured others and he walked up wit a rifle BANG BANV BANG one suspect dead.

NAH FAM IM GOOD. IM TAKIN MY CHANCES.

Also, for those guys talking about the camp guy, there were eye witnesses on the local news initially saying that a guy in camp was firing. Not making the leap myself, but that is why people were talking about the guy with the gun.

uncle tom don lemon on cnn saying "whole country is in fear". black man about to be the new terrorist. 

Also, for those guys talking about the camp guy, there were eye witnesses on the local news initially saying that a guy in camp was firing. Not making the leap myself, but that is why people were talking about the guy with the gun.
Here is video of him actually ushering people around while the gun fight was happening

The guy DPD posted might not be the actual suspect. 

This is a **** show. 

What i tell yall...

Easy thing to make the black man following the law the primary suspect

Dude's pic is all over the media now but he's not one of the shooters. There's video of him walking around as part of the protests as the shooting first goes down

BLM is going to be painted as a terrorist group by the weekend.

Cops being killed by black males, will somehow be sopken of like it is happens at the same rate as cops killing young black males.

The fact that the black community gets sooooo mad about cop killings young men is because justice is never served in a court of law. And hardly anyone will make stop to acknowledge that at least these cops will get justice

**** boys like Donald Trump will use this for political gain, fanning the flames of white hate.

People from the other side will ask for empathy from both sides, but hardly anyone will be willing to give it.

The black community will condemn this act strongly, but bigots, conservatives and many police officers will be embolden that this proves that are the ones really under attack, and will use it as a reason not to consider the reasonable concerns of the black community

What I time to wish I wasn't alive

"Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"It is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard."

Same guy.

Guarantee the guy cnn posted isnt 'The Guy'. Hes the scapegoat. Turning himself in is suicide.

yup I'm staying home this weekend.

cops bout to be extra trigger happy after this.

Sniper rifles though? Absolutely brutal and hit man esque, it's a riot out there...but I ask, is this a surprise?

How many innocent men were killed with an aftermath heavily stressed to be peaceful in hopes that things will change...many years and many lives have been lost yet the results remain the same

The human mentality can only supress our rage and vengeance from deceit for so long until it is uncontainable and comes pouring out devastatingly like this

I don't know what to say the country socially is painfully segregated and hate has run rampant amongst the American people heavily

Last edited:
Here is video of him actually ushering people around while the gun fight was happening

Thanks man, this **** is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom