They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

How is one guy gonna shoot 10 cops with a sniper rifle standing on the street with all those cops everywhere? he would be bombarded with bullets in an instant

Last edited:
there's a difference between a riot versus opening fire and killing four cops.

riot is what happened in Baltimore, overturning cars and breaking into stores.

let's not lose our damn heads. pretty sure mlk wasn't in favor of this ****.

Nat and Toussaint would probably be thrilled though. MLK isn't the end all be all.

How is one guy gonna shot 10 cops with a sniper rifle standing on the street with all those cops everywhere? he would be bombarded with bullets in an instant
They're saying there might have been more than one shooter and they was elevated. 

Man they act like a gun doesnt echo in downtown in any city.

You hear 2 gunshots and i hear 1 being echoed.

All of THIS
Dude could have lost his life over the Chris Broussard reporting going down right now.
mean.gif

That Twitter video they are showing on CNN sounds like a fire fight in Afghanistan or Iraq.

Video of him after/during the shooting just chilling...

His brother says he's innocent and actually gave his weapons to the cops...

This world is so ******* dirty man they got this mans face on TV talking like he did it as I speak.

This **** ain't right bro.

Holy ****. :smh:

i know its pretty much impossible to trust anything the police have to say, but im going to guess that they must some sort of credible intel leading to this guy.

It just seems really irresponsible to put this guys face out there without knowing something.

Back
Top Bottom