They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Orlando shooter claimed to be apart of multiple terrorist groups even rivals of the same terrorist groups he claimed but really was just a guy in the closet.

Nobody is able to determine the internal motivation of a deceased man. If he stated he completed his terrorist act in the name of ISIS, that is his own internal motivation and driving force behind the behaviour. Whether he is actually tied to the organization is moot in this instance. His motivation, and our verbal record of his motivation is the only applicable evidence.

The fact is that a Latino man he had sex with told him he had HIV and that was the reason he specifically targeted that club on Latino Night.

Why do you think that story lost steam so quickly? They couldn't play up the terrorist angle so people stopped talking about it. Turned into a discussion about gun control.

The fact is that a Latino man he had sex with told him he had HIV and that was the reason he specifically targeted that club on Latino Night.

Why do you think that story lost steam so quickly? They couldn't play up the terrorist angle so people stopped talking about it. Turned into a discussion about gun control.

News Corp.

waaaaaaaaa

The fact is that a Latino man he had sex with told him he had HIV and that was the reason he specifically targeted that club on Latino Night..

That is not a fact. That is your belief.

The only "facts" were recorded by a 911 operating system; his words. The rest is purely speculative.

Feeling so indifferent about this shooting. Maybe me and many people I know being brutalized by police for most of my life has resulted in me not feeling sympathy for cops who are killed. I wish I could feel sympathy for them but I don't,...

The fact is that a Latino man he had sex with told him he had HIV and that was the reason he specifically targeted that club on Latino Night..

That is not a fact. That is your belief.

The only "facts" were recorded by a 911 operating system; his words. The rest is purely speculative.

http://www.univision.com/univision-...rism-says-man-who-claims-he-was-gunmans-lover

You can believe a gay man was part of a terrorist organization that openly hates and kills them if you want to.

It's the Chief who happens to be Black

This is so frustrating,

He doesn't happen to be black. He is black. He is an extremely successful young black male in a very high position of power. He should be celebrated, not demeaned.

Out of that post, you want to touch on this part of it?
Ok, you're right. Yes he is Black and successful and in a High position. Nobody demeaned him, I sure didn't.

But to the actual point, All the more reason why HIM being the voice to reiterate "they wanted to kill White people" is so powerful.

Feeling so indifferent about this shooting. Maybe me and many people I know being brutalized by police for most of my life has resulted in me not feeling sympathy for cops who are killed. I wish I could feel sympathy for them but I don't,...
i feel u.

i instantly thought of Clinton portis lmao.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at Clinton Portia. Dude did the madden spin move. That feetwork was insane. Dude was def practicing in the backyard.

Then you shouldn't get in your feelings when folks like Bloc/Steezy take an opposing POV in other threads you're passionate about.

This is sad all around. Innocent lives lost on both sides. Something HAS to give.

Last edited:

It's the Chief who happens to be Black
This is so frustrating,

He doesn't happen to be black. He is black. He is an extremely successful young black male in a very high position of power. He should be celebrated, not demeaned.
Out of that post, you want to touch on this part of it?
Ok, you're right. Yes he is Black and successful and in a High position. Nobody demeaned him, I sure didn't.

But to the actual point, All the more reason why HIM being the voice to reiterate "they wanted to kill White people" is so powerful.
House Negro/Field Negro

I pray for stronger winds.

Then you shouldn't get in your feelings when folks like Bloc/Steezy take an opposing POV in other threads you're passionate about.

This is sad all around. Innocent lives lost on both sides. Something HAS to give.
true.. I'm feeling like Steezy today but in reverse

Last edited:

You are entitled to your own opinion.

However, I personally find the fact that you are asking this question absolutely disgusting.
I feel indifferent the same way many people feel indifferent about Sterling and Philando, Trayvon, Oscar Grant etc...
And those people are in the wrong too.

Just blows my mind how people "don't feel bad" about people who were doing their jobs and got lumped in to the group of those unfortunate, racist cops out there because of their profession.

You are entitled to your own opinion.

However, I personally find the fact that you are asking this question absolutely disgusting.

I feel indifferent the same way many people feel indifferent about Sterling and Philando, Trayvon, Oscar Grant etc...

tvobach tvobach , have you been just a disgusted with the lack of empathy for all the black people murdered or is it just the cops?

Back
Top Bottom