They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

**** is sad man.

Dude probably saw foul **** in the army and these recent events just caused my ***** to snap and throw his life away. 
mean.gif

This is gonna sound uncouth, but people die in war all the time and are celebrated for it. If this man went out in accord with what was true to him, i would say thats a lot more commendable then the people who are wearing out the soles of their shoes thinking thats going to bring about change.

Why should it be on him to change their prejudice views?

That's how you create change. They aren't racist, they are poorly informed. At least the lady in the scenario was.

Or you can turn your back to it, and nothing changes, and the road for the next black man who enters Utah is just as difficult.

How are people supposed to change their thoughts if you aren't willing to help educate them.

You could have easily explained there are 40 million African Americans in the United States. You could have also identified a massive portion of them are not Professional basketball players. That's how you make a difference... Not by leaving the State.

I represent African Americans pretty well here in Utah :lol:. I try. I have had plenty of great conversations and have met some amazing people.

But in a place where most people walk, talk, and look similar to each other, most are not open to being educated. They reinforce each other and their views don't appear to stop them from being successful and/or living what they consider a highly quality of life. It doesn't necessarily matter how ignorant they are. That is the truth.

How are people supposed to change their thoughts if you aren't willing to help educate them.

You could have easily explained there are 40 million African Americans in the United States. You could have also identified a massive portion of them are not Professional basketball players. That's how you make a difference... Not by leaving the State.

We've tried to educate you and you've just continued to fill this thread with garbage posts that lack any awareness like the one above, you shouldn't be allowed to post in here either.

Like I said, I don't understand why certain things are acceptable on here but then bans are handed out for stuff not even in the same realm.

I did talk to the guy about it. But living three years in a culture I don't like... Why would I do that when I can improve my own quality of life?
Furthermore, it's not your responsibility to educate a grown man. It is with in their own free will they choose to operate from that deficit. 

VA is racist too I was in Richmond in January at a restaurant these older white women were scared to get out of there car as I was talking on my phone outside the spot

I used to work in Utah. One of my coworkers was telling a story of how his wife went up to a black guy and asked if he was Michael Jordan. My coworker said "she just didn't know any better because she hasn't seen any black people".... I couldn't handle utah's social scene so I left.

Would give negative rep if possible.

That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on NT

We've tried to educate you and you've just continued to fill this thread with garbage posts that lack any awareness like the one above, you shouldn't be allowed to post in here either.

Like I said, I don't understand why certain things are acceptable on here but then bans are handed out for stuff not even in the same realm.

I should be banned? Talk about closed-minded and unwilling to have your belief system challenged by objective information.

I am an educated black man in Utah (.005 African American) doing well for himself. People literally don't know how to receive me.

So nothing is gonna change over here :smh:

That's not true, that is your belief system. You are setting yourself up for a self fulfilling prophecy.

I say congrats, and continue to do positive things and people will change their minds. If you only focus on negative experiences it will continue to reinforce your though process... And over time you turn into an old angry white man with a Confederate Flag entrenched in his own belief system.
You got some nerve trying to tell that man about his experiences. That's the type of nonsense people of color have to endure 24/7, someone telling them that what they have to deal with as a minority isn't so and that we have to do this and that.

That is part of the problem.

That's how you create change. They aren't racist, they are poorly informed. At least the lady in the scenario was.

Or you can turn your back to it, and nothing changes, and the road for the next black man who enters Utah is just as difficult.

Listen to yourself. You sound insane.
You can't place the responsibility of change on the oppressed.
It's not our job to make prejudice people comfortable.
I haven't been around many groups of people, but common sense tells me to treat them with love and respect.

I should be banned? Talk about closed-minded and unwilling to have your belief system challenged by objective information.

Nothing you've said has been objective or showed any awareness.

I'm more mad at the administrators than you, you're going to be who you are.

Of course there are pics of dude raising a fist and posing with Professor Griff. blco02 is creaming his pants right now. :smh:

Glad that clown isn't here to reply, but I know he's lurking, wishing he could come in here to play the victim and politicize this tragedy.

I was saying it's only going to get worst by cops being super aggressive checking every single suspect.. "thugs" come in all colors I wasn't being specific to one race ... but i feel race won't even matter EVERYONE will soon get the same treatment as cops will always be on their toes.. i didnt mean to offend anyone.. i am currently waiting on my call up for the SF PD this hits too close to home for me

I understand the All Lives Matter talk, cuz they do.

However most of the injustices are targeted towards black in this country. Reasoning for Black Lives Matter is to bring awareness to that fact, however it seems to be spun as we're putting our race above others. Am I the only one feeling this way?

I really wonder how many back up SNs are posting right now.

It's always SNs I've never seen post any where else coming into race threads posting ignorant s_

Back
Top Bottom