They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

His words were that he is/was acting alone and was not affiliated with any group. So is he or is he not a BLM supporter?

You told me you was gonna let it go g. :lol:

Don't take the bait.

tumblr_mreczsWyFw1r8nxtno1_400.gif

:smh: :lol:

I'm in rural Virginia where the confederate flag is flown religiously. The white people out here are going to give me the side eye when they see me in stores lol.

On one hand I didn't want the shooters to be black. Because it reinforces a narrative.

But on the other hand it maybe lets the cops nationwide know that the number of docile negroes is decreasing and the tolerance for this **** is decreasing.

giphy.gif

RIP to the innocent cops slain and all that though.
Feel the same way, but it sucks that innocent people died too.

On one hand I didn't want the shooters to be black. Because it reinforces a narrative.

But on the other hand it maybe lets the cops nationwide know that the number of docile negroes is decreasing and the tolerance for this **** is decreasing.

giphy.gif

Facts

I am an educated black man in Utah (.005 African American) doing well for himself. People literally don't know how to receive me.

So nothing is gonna change over here :smh:

I'm in rural Virginia where the confederate flag is flown religiously. The white people out here are going to give me the side eye when they see me in stores lol.
Yea, I stare dead into peoples eyes when they do this type of stuff. Not backing down nor are you intimidating me.

I am an educated black man in Utah (.005 African American) doing well for himself. People literally don't know how to receive me.

That's not true, that is your belief system. You are setting yourself up for a self fulfilling prophecy.

I say congrats, and continue to do positive things and people will change their minds. If you only focus on negative experiences it will continue to reinforce your though process... And over time you turn into an old angry white man with a Confederate Flag entrenched in his own belief system.

Last edited:
Wait, how far is rural VA from Northern VA? lol

I'm moving there in two weeks. 
nerd.gif

I used to work in Utah. One of my coworkers was telling a story of how his wife went up to a black guy and asked if he was Michael Jordan. My coworker said "she just didn't know any better because she hasn't seen any black people".... I couldn't handle utah's social scene so I left.

giphy.gif

Wait, how far is rural VA from Northern VA? lol

I'm moving there in two weeks. :nerd:
Northern Virginia is way better than South West Virginia where I'm at. Where I'm at is basically West Virginia. If I were to live in VA long-term I'd live in Northern Virginia.

when I was a senior in high school, after the mike brown trial, some white kids were flying confederate flags in the student parking lot. Myself and a couple other students complained to administration but they didn't do anything. 

Crazy thing is, a lot of the dudes flying the flags were the white kids who love to partake in many facets of black culture. 

The south man. 

That's not true, that is your belief system. You are setting yourself up for a self fulfilling prophecy.

I say congrats, and continue to do positive things and people will change their minds. If you only focus on negative experiences it will continue to reinforce your though process... And over time you turn into an old angry white man with a Confederate Flag entrenched in his own belief system.

It isn't. I have a great attitude about my existence here.

But believe me man, people literally have no exposure to African Americans (most). Especially certain types. And sometimes it shows.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom