They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

So it's looking like the shooter was an angry hotep. I know a lot of angry hoteps. Cops better be careful,

I am an educated black man in Utah (.005 African American) doing well for himself. People literally don't know how to receive me.

So nothing is gonna change over here :smh:

That's not true, that is your belief system. You are setting yourself up for a self fulfilling prophecy.

I say congrats, and continue to do positive things and people will change their minds. If you only focus on negative experiences it will continue to reinforce your though process... And over time you turn into an old angry white man with a Confederate Flag entrenched in his own belief system.
You got some nerve trying to tell that man about his experiences. That's the type of nonsense people of color have to endure 24/7, someone telling them that what they have to deal with as a minority isn't so and that we have to do this and that.

That is part of the problem.

when I was a senior in high school, after the mike brown trial, some white kids were flying confederate flags in the student parking lot. Myself and a couple other students complained to administration but they didn't do anything. 

Crazy thing is, a lot of the dudes flying the flags were the white kids who love to partake in many facets of black culture. 

The south man. 

Yea they gonna fly that flag, then get in their elevated pick up trucks and listen to rap music.

Then they going to use slang that came from blacks while talking to their friends.

Then they going to watch the NFL/NCAA and cheer for "their" black athletes.

Then they going to tan so they can get darker but you know, not too dark enough to where they can't be dehumanized like the blacks.

sad day for the good guys in blue.... rip to the officers lost.

these thugs do not want it this way... its only going to get worst from here..

You got some nerve trying to tell that man about his experiences. That's the type of nonsense people of color have to endure 24/7, someone telling them that what they have to deal with as a minority isn't so and that we have to do this and that.

That is part of the problem.

All of that.

I used to work in Utah. One of my coworkers was telling a story of how his wife went up to a black guy and asked if he was Michael Jordan. My coworker said "she just didn't know any better because she hasn't seen any black people".... I couldn't handle utah's social scene so I left.

How are people supposed to change their thoughts if you aren't willing to help educate them.

You could have easily explained there are 40 million African Americans in the United States. You could have also identified a massive portion of them are not Professional basketball players. That's how you make a difference... Not by leaving the State.

Micah X. Johnson, former USA Army Vet.
**** is sad man.

Dude probably saw foul **** in the army and these recent events just caused my ***** to snap and throw his life away. 
mean.gif

sad day for the good guys in blue.... rip to the officers lost.

these thugs do not want it this way... its only going to get worst from here..

Worse how?

I'm not implying it wont get worse, but I wanna know which ways in your opinion will it get worse?

Utah is hella racist

Mormons are hella racist

They're leader proclaimed black people aren't cursed in our parents lifetime

There's a reason why byu had a black person as the face of there commercials

Last edited:
Can we ban users, who are conspiracy theorists,from this thread? FFS.. this **** is ****** annoying..

Let them create their own tin foil hat threads.

NO ONE DIES! ITS ALL A HOAX! NO ONE IS REALLY THAT ANGRY! DUH! ThIS SMELLS FISHY! THE GOVERNMENT IS BEHIND THIS! ALL THE TIME!

Last edited:
I used to work in Utah. One of my coworkers was telling a story of how his wife went up to a black guy and asked if he was Michael Jordan. My coworker said "she just didn't know any better because she hasn't seen any black people".... I couldn't handle utah's social scene so I left.

How are people supposed to change their thoughts if you aren't willing to help educate them.

You could have easily explained there are 40 million African Americans in the United States. You could have also identified a massive portion of them are not Professional basketball players. That's how you make a difference... Not by leaving the State.

I did talk to the guy about it. But living three years in a culture I don't like... Why would I do that when I can improve my own quality of life?

Why should it be on him to change their prejudice views?

Can we put ban users who are conspiracy theorists from this thread? FFS.. this **** is ****** annoying..

Let them create their own tin foil hat threads.

NO ONE DIES! ITS ALL A HOAX! NO ONE IS REALLY THAT ANGRY! DUH! ThIS SMELLS FISHY! THE GOVERNMENT IS BEHIND THIS! ALL THE TIME!

Back
Top Bottom