They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

You really think shooting random cops at a protest will make a cop with malice intent change his ways when he's on the job?

Hopefully this country starts holding police accountable for their murders, very soon.

But if they aren't, then on a mass scale police will definitely think things through if they know that if they wrongfully kill someone, the same could potentially happen to them.

It's sad for these families but the government has let it get to this point. People march and do the peaceful **** to no avail and some people have less control than others.

Personally I believe the answer is financial unity and using our spending power to dictate the government's dealings with us but some ****** not trying to wait that long.

Always remember that the energy you put out into the universe is what the universe will give back to you in some shape, way or form.

This was spark by injustice against minorities by the police, but this incident here is about right and wrong, and this is flat out wrong. Flat out wrong, I don't eem care about the other ****, this is just wrong.

no I haven't most likely but is killing more innocent people the solution?
This.

Dudes in here with the ISIS mentality
mean.gif

I dont feel sorry for these cops.

Yeah its messed up random cops were killed and shot, but look here man, these cops ruin familys, kill us, beat us, plant stuff on us, use us to meet quotas

And we sposed to feel bad?

Yakk better STRAP UP and stock up on ammo.

You got to be a complete bozo to not want a gun.

HOW THE HELL YOU GONA PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE GUNS AND YOU DONT HAVE GUNS?!?!

Fear mongering isn't going to help anyone man

But I understand the sentiment

Last edited:
"Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

You really think shooting random cops at a protest will make a cop with malice intent change his ways when he's on the job?

Truth. Though already have clowns telling me this will change the policing situation nationwide (dumbasses)

Those calling for holding cops accountable, does this really get us closer to the goal? I don't think it does.

So were the shooters part of the protest group or random crazies?

**** is insane right now man. I feel legit shook.

This.

Dudes in here with the ISIS mentality :smh:

it's hard to see people talk like this because despite being white, I have always been a peaceful person

I grew up in a not good area until I was maybe 10 and never believed in carrying a gun, I usually stay out of these threads but this is going to be the breaking point to resolution or just all out anarchy

These cops didn't even have **** to do with anything, nothing, and they were mowed down in an act of cowardice. Find the cops from the last couple of days, make them
Accountable, not innocent people.

Cops most likely still won't be held accountable in the event of murder on camera.

The fraternal order of police will protect them.

The "good ones" won't be able to fix an infected system, it has taken root and is thriving.

This is what happens as a result.

https://www.reddit.com/live/x7xfgo3k9jp7/

Live thread, will continue to be updated as new info comes out and you won't have to dig for info. NJ No comments etc it's just updates.

What was it?
two cops pulling up to an suv and homeboy came out firing w an uzi, finished the two cops off close range
No suspects in custody according to CNN. These innocent cops shouldn't have had to die, I hope those three cops (2 from Baton Rouge, and 1 from Minneapolis) realize that they were the catalyst for this.

They still haven't even caught the shooter(s). 

This **** is wild.
Put the guns down on both ends man,it's sad this happened smh
This **** is crazy man
All of this is crazy. 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Stay safe everyone 

This is Texas, I'm from here, he(suspect) will die. We have a express lane down here for death penalty.

cnn just posted man's face. some guy snapped a photo of him

if dude is innocent, he would just come forth

Back
Top Bottom