They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Is the Hell that you've been to a different place than the one you reference when you say "your already there"

Yes and No. The hell I experienced was a place of darkness where time stands STILL you look at everything around you and you see nothing. It's a mental enslavement, when you understand that there's no life or death, your spirit is all you really have. You soul can entrap itself into a self appointed purgatory...

The best way I can explain it is as seeing yourself in 1 place of helplessness you can't move do or think for yourself. You remember where you are and who you are you just loose the sense of going somewhere even the next .1 second in your life seems like a eternity... it's very hard to explain.

But your still on earth which is Heaven... Hell doesn't really exist in no way. Heaven is the final resting place of all souls. But in form once you've come into full consciousness you become the creator as in 1 with God no separation.

The hell I was at before was a shift in dimensions. You can still be on earth but within a different dimension. When I was in that hell I was brought back shortly after I left had left, and with a full understanding of were I was ie. That current earth/mind state to and leave that place and to only seek heaven because there is no lower than you already are. Ascension is my only task, our only task.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? The world has always been a messed up place. Look at Syria and Iraq, those are modern day hells right there. Humans have been and are always destructive. With all the weapons that we have now in this era, I'm kinda glad the world hasn't been blown to pieces yet.

Is the Hell that you've been to a different place than the one you reference when you say "your already there"
Yes and No. The hell I experienced was a place of darkness where time stands STILL you look at everything around you and you see nothing. It's a mental enslavement, when you understand that there's no life or death, your spirit is all you really have. You soul can entrap itself into a self appointed purgatory...

The best way I can explain it is as seeing yourself in 1 place of helplessness you can't move do or think for yourself. You remember where you are and who you are you just loose the sense of going somewhere even the next .1 second in your life seems like a eternity... it's very hard to explain.

But your still on earth which is Heaven... Hell doesn't really exist in no way. Heaven is the final resting place of all souls. But in form once you've come into full consciousness you become the creator as in 1 with God no separation.

The hell I was at before was a shift in dimensions. You can still be on earth but within a different dimension. When I was in that hell I was brought back shortly after I left had left, and with a full understanding of were I was ie. That current earth/mind state to and leave that place and to only seek heaven because there is no lower than you already are. Ascension is my only task, our only task.
I guess I was expecting a short and sweet answer or my question came across wrong.

Here is where I got confused below 

the world is hell
1. I don't know where he thought he was...lol.

2. I've been to hell before it aint ******* pretty.
Dude was saying "the world is going to hell"

Pmpdaddy then says "the world is hell"

Then you say, "I don't know where he thought he was...lol"

Right there in 1. you imply we are all in hell, here on Earth.

Right there in 2. you say "I've been to hell before it ain't *** pretty"

That's why I asked if you spoke of two different places. 

You can't imply we are all in hell, then say "I've been to hell it aint' pretty".............In theory, according to your posts, haven't we all been to hell, since we are currently living in it?

Not trying to come at you, just looking for some clarity or understanding, maybe you just misspoke I don't know. Feel free to PM me, don't want to cloud this thread 

[h1]Michigan shooting: 2 bailiffs, suspect killed at courthouse, official says[/h1][h4]By Ralph Ellis, CNN[/h4][h6]Updated 5:34 PM ET, Mon July 11, 2016[/h6]
(CNN)Two bailiffs and a suspect are dead after a courthouse shooting in St. Joseph, Michigan, Berrien County sheriff's Lt. Paul Bailey said.

Bailey said the shooting happened on the third floor of the courthouse. Members of the public "went for shelter once the shooting occurred and brave officers were able to come to the rescue and bring the shooter down," Bailey said at a news conference on Monday afternoon.

A deputy and a civilian also were shot and sustained non-life threatening injuries, Bailey said. They are being treated at  Lakeland Health in St. Joseph  and are in stable condition
"The courthouse is secured and the scene is rendered safe. No further victims are involved," Bailey said.

Bailey didn't provide details about how the shooter obtained a weapon or how the shooting happened.

Chris Gautz, spokesperson for the Michigan Department of Corrections, told CNN that a corrections employee on the third floor described seeing the gunman run by. That employee says the shooting occurred in or near a third floor-courtroom, Gautz said.

St. Joseph is a town  of about 8,300 on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan, some 100 miles by car from Chicago.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/11/us/michigan-courthouse-shooting/

Last edited:
If you're a so called "good cop" but you don't speak out against "bad cops" then the "bad cop" is YOU.
smokin.gif

Dude was on CNN earlier saying the median income in Minnesota is like $61K. For African Americans it's like $27K.
sick.gif

As long as these disparities in income exist, nothing will ever change. I firmly believe that.

Dude was on CNN earlier saying the median income in Minnesota is like $61K. For African Americans it's like $27K. :x

As long as these disparities in income exist, nothing will ever change. I firmly believe that.

Lets not jump to conclusions here....

Are you denying that the economic disparity in this country is directly correlated to the racial divide?
I'm not and I think it's well known that there is an economic disparity when it comes to black/African American vs other Ethnic groups, but lets not act like there aren't other factors involved. What kind of jobs are they working, skills, qualifications, education etc. Do you happen to have any data backing up this claim for the state of Minnesota ? Data such as total black population and how much percent of them have some kind of trade/ degree vs total white population with trade/degree and the difference in pay.

Last edited:
Dude was on CNN earlier saying the median income in Minnesota is like $61K. For African Americans it's like $27K. :x

this is one of the dumbest comments i ever read. yes, there are disparities in income but you can't say "race" is the major driving factor causing the disparities.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://www.lakelandhealth.org/[/URL]"]
[h1]Michigan shooting: 2 bailiffs, suspect killed at courthouse, official says[/h1]

[h4]By Ralph Ellis, CNN[/h4]

[h6]Updated 5:34 PM ET, Mon July 11, 2016[/h6]

(CNN)Two bailiffs and a suspect are dead after a courthouse shooting in St. Joseph, Michigan, Berrien County sheriff's Lt. Paul Bailey said.

Bailey said the shooting happened on the third floor of the courthouse. Members of the public "went for shelter once the shooting occurred and brave officers were able to come to the rescue and bring the shooter down," Bailey said at a news conference on Monday afternoon.

A deputy and a civilian also were shot and sustained non-life threatening injuries, Bailey said. They are being treated at Lakeland Health in St. Joseph and are in stable condition

"The courthouse is secured and the scene is rendered safe. No further victims are involved," Bailey said.

View media item 2097826

Bailey didn't provide details about how the shooter obtained a weapon or how the shooting happened.

Chris Gautz, spokesperson for the Michigan Department of Corrections, told CNN that a corrections employee on the third floor described seeing the gunman run by. That employee says the shooting occurred in or near a third floor-courtroom, Gautz said.

St. Joseph is a town of about 8,300 on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan, some 100 miles by car from Chicago.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/11/us/michigan-courthouse-shooting/
[/quote]

I wonder where the all lives matter brigade is on this one...

Last edited:

this is one of the dumbest comments i ever read. yes, there are disparities in income but you can't say "race" is the major driving factor causing the disparities.

Is that what he said, though?

Are you denying that the economic disparity in this country is directly correlated to the racial divide?
I'm not and I think it's well known that there is an economic disparity when it comes to black/African American vs other Ethnic groups, but lets not act like there aren't other factors involved. What kind of jobs are they working, skills, qualifications, education etc. Do you happen to have any data backing up this claim for the state of Minnesota ? Data such as total black population and how much percent of them have some kind of trade/ degree vs total white population with trade/degree and the difference in pay.

DATA?! I don't think I have ever seen this word typed on NT... :lol:

Excellent post by the way.

I dont have any resources off hand but im from MN and i can tell you blacks are lagging in every category from education to healthcare. Its not as simple as comparing apples to apples with whites and blacks in pay grade when things like education and poverty are affecting that comparison before these people get to working/career age. Im sure you can google if you are interested in actual statistics.

The black white pay gap is a damb near economic fact. Pop open any Labor Economics textbook and it will say as much. The explanations that drive it are varied, but many have to do with black being discrimination in so many different was, that the final outcome is lower wages.

Then that doesn't even then lead to the signaling issues that come into play, and are getting worst because of the requirement most entry level jobs require some type of degree or certification.

If you want to reading research on the topics. Here is a short reading list on the issue:

Ananat, E (2011), “The Wrong Side(s) of the Tracks: The Causal Effects of Racial Segregation on Urban Poverty and Inequality”, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 3(2): 34-66.

Ananat, E, S L Ross and S Fu (2013), “Race-Specific Agglomeration Economies: Social Distance and the Black-White Wage Gap”, NBER Working Paper 18933.

Behrens, K and F Robert-Nicoud (2015), “Agglomeration theory with heterogeneous agents”, in G Duranton, V Henderson and W Strange (eds.) The Handbook of Urban and Regional Economics Vol 5, Elsevier BV.

Bertrand, M and S Mullainathan (2004), “Are Emily And Greg More Employable Than Lakisha And Jamal? A Field Experiment On Labor Market Discrimination”, The American Economic Review 94(4): 991-1013.

Black, D, A Haviland, S Sanders and L Taylor. (2006), “Why Do Minority Men Earn Less? A Study of Wage Differentials among the Highly Educated”, Review of Economics and Statistics 88(2): 300-13.

Card, D and J Rothstein (2007), “Racial Segregation and the Black-White Test Score Gap”, Journal of Public Economics 91(11-12): 2158-2184.

Carlino, J and B Kerr (2015), “Agglomeration and Innovation”, in G Duranton, V Henderson, W Strange (eds.) The Handbook of Urban and Regional Economics Vol 5, Elsevier BV.

Combes, P P and L Gobillon (2015), “The Empirics of Agglomeration Economics”, in ibid.

Cutler, D and E Glaeser (1997), “Are Ghettos Good or Bad?”, Quarterly Journal of Economics 112: 827-72.

Dustman, C, A Glitz, and U Schonberg (2009), “Job Search Networks and Ethnic Segregation in the Workplace”, Working Paper.

Ellison, G, E Glaeser, and W Kerr (2010), “What Causes Industry Agglomeration? Evidence from Coagglomeration Patterns”, The American Economic Review 100: 1195-213.

Fletcher, J, S L Ross and Y Zhang (2013), “The Determinants and Consequences of Friendship Composition", NBER Working Paper 19215.

Fryer, R G and S D Levitt (2006), “The Black-White Test Score Gap Through Third Grade”, American Law and Economics Review 8(2): 249-281.

Fu, S and S L Ross (2013), “Wage premia in employment clusters: How important is worker heterogeneity", Journal of Labour Economics 21: 271-304.

Glaeser, E L and D C Mare (2001), “Cities and Skills”, Journal of Labour Economics 19: 316-42.

Hanushek, E A and Steven G Rivkin (2009), “Harming the best: How schools affect the black-white achievement gap”, Journal of Policy Analysis and Management 28(3): 366-393.

Hellerstein, J K, M McInerney, and D Neumark (2011), “Neighbors And Co-Workers: The Importance Of Residential Labour Market Networks”, Journal of Labour Economics 29(4): 659-95.

Holzer, H J and K R Ihlanfeldt (1998), “Customer Discrimination and Employment Outcomes for Minority Workers”, Quarterly Journal of Economics 113(3): 835-867.

Ihlanfeldt, K R and D L Sjoquist (1990), “Job Accessibility and Racial Differences in Youth Employment Rates”, The American Economic Review 80(1): 267-276.

Lang, K and M Manove (2011), “Education and Labour Market Discrimination”, The American Economic Review 101(4): 1467-96.

Ross, S L (2011), “Social interactions within cities: Neighborhood environments and peer relationships”, in N Brooks, K Donaghy, G Knapp (eds.) Handbook of Urban Economics and Planning, Oxford University Press.

Ross, S L (1998), “Racial Differences in Residential and Job Mobility”, Journal of Urban Economics 43: 112-36.

Weinberg, B (2007), “Social Interactions with Endogenous Associations”, NBER Working Paper 13038.

Weinberg, B (2000), “Black Residential Centralization and the Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis”, Journal of Urban Economics 48: 110-34.

----------

Regarding the Minnesota topics. 30 seconds on Google brought me this article:

http://www.startribune.com/black-household-income-plunges-in-minnesota/327978161/

You will notice number mentioned here are what was mentioned for MN

There were many other articles that popped up too discussing the issue.

Still not convince?

Welp you can go set up an IPUMs account and dig around the American Community Survey (This is where the article got the data). Let me know if you need any help with the extraction.

https://usa.ipums.org/usa/

Or the American Fact Finder website might be quicker, I don't know.

http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/index.xhtml

^^^^ That site is all census data btw.

If that is still not enough and you want to build your own regression to prove dudes on NT wrong and need some help getting up to speed with Econometric. Well you're in luck

Solid playlist right here. And these LINK ANOTHER ONE go over the Oxacca- Blinder decomposition, the major econometric technique that has been used for the past couple decades to show over and over and over that a white-black pay gap exist. And there is a strong signal it is because of discrimination (we are talking only labor market discrimination too).

We can play the "it has been 100% proven" or play the narrow assumption game all day. The body of evidence and research is heavy weighted on one side.

So you brahs could save yourself the trouble, and just accept that maybe most NTers aren't just making stuff up to just a narrative when it comes to black people.

Your choice

Last edited:
Ep.#139-Rise Of The New Race Soldiers - Tariq Radio http://www.tariqradio.com/main/ep139-rise-of-the-new-race-soldiers

This was a solid show. The highlight was a caller (black man) that worked in the gun industry and is now in the banking industry. He gives the ins and outs of how black people are treated in both. He also gives tips on buying guns and how blacks are funneled to buy specific types of guns. Lastly, he talks about what would need to be done if we wanted to create a black bank.

Honestly more, "Suggestions" than I have heard from anyone else. Give it a listen.

Back
Top Bottom