They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

I am just so saddened and disheartened with the events over the past 3 days. The past 72 hours have truly been one of the darkest stretches of time in our country. Innocent people losing their lives is not cool. I don't care what side of the coin you're on, this just doesn't sit right. I'm just sitting here thinking. Thinking about the state of our country and how we probably have the most important election in our history coming up soon and how things have completely gone down hill. I'm really at
Na we still need leadership, enough people aren't even aware of guys like him.

Their needs to be a concerted effort to push the best and brightest black voices forward, how has having no leadership worked for the past 40 years?

It hasn't.

We don't need a leader. We need unity and our own support. Financially.

Last edited:
He can still do everything he is doing now but like I said once you give the title of "leader" the plotting starts.

He'll never have a big enough platform without a push and when all Black Americans need to hear the message, that doesn't work.

Didn't know the Dallas police chief is black

They doin him DIRTY
roll.gif

Chief BROWN

Then he reads off all this anti white BS the suspect said.

I have never seen that in my life
laugh.gif

We don't need a leader. We need unity and our own support. Financially.

?

That is what he's saying in the video.

I don't know where y'all got this idea that leaders are unnecessary when the only progress we've ever had has come from having leadership.

Internet/Social media doesn't have a far enough reach?

It does, if we promote leaders on there.

Killer Mike has been saying these things but only people who know are fans of Run The Jewels and people that were already aware of him.

I don't see that video of him getting 20k retweets or being posted on a mass scale.

?

I don't know where y'all got this idea that leaders are unnecessary when the only progress we've ever had has come from having leadership.

What worked in the past will not work in the present. Leaders aren't needed how they once were.

I also encourage any of y'all if you can, to please go talk to some of the young black kids in your community especially that 8-13 range.

They're our only hope for the future and they are growing in a world that is trying to strip their humanity and potential from them before they can even recognize it.

So how many shooters were there?

Seems like I've seen 1-4

Has the suspects names been released?

What worked in the past will not work in the present. Leaders aren't needed how they once were.

That's wrong g, they are.

Who's going to get everybody on the same page financially?

Who's going to unify black people throughout the country?

Who's going to organize support for blacks facing violence?

That comes from leadership man, if you don't see how that works idk what to tell you. It's not going to happen on its own.

You talking about what worked in the past doesn't work in the present, what exactly is ******* working right now?

Last edited:
Just for debate purposes, nearly 50% of people killed by police enforcement last year were white while 30% were black.

The statistics are out there, this shouldn't be a white v black thing, but rather a people v government thing.

The government will continue to laugh at civilians as the race side is picked rather than the "people" side.
Just for debate purposes...

Blacks make up 12% of the population white Non-Hispanic Whites make up 63%...

So it shouldn't even be that close...

But even beyond that, people's issue is partly the killings, but moreso the fact that a cop who kills a black person is not going to get indicted on charges, let alone found guilty on charges. Hence them not valuing black lives in tense situations vs. them thinking twice about killing whites even when they hit the cops, and have weapons.

We can't reach for our license like your dumb *** just asked me to without getting turned into swiss cheese in front of my 4 Y/O daughter and fiance, but yet on the other side...

Internet/Social media doesn't have a far enough reach?

It does, if we promote leaders on there.

Killer Mike has been saying these things but only people who know are fans of Run The Jewels and people that were already aware of him.

I don't see that video of him getting 20k retweets or being posted on a mass scale.

Then people need to share the message more.

I'm telling you man once a leader is named the accusations, defamation, slander, digging into the past, discrediting, and killing starts.

It always goes down like that. Every time.

such sensationalists in here.

this is an awful tragedy, not the start of some sort of twisted revolution.

Tragedy yes, the other though, I don't know about that. Looks like a start of revolution for somebody.

?

And why not.
I mean it sounds sexy to say "Leaders aren't needed how they once were"

Tell us why they aren't, though, please.
Not making a case for or against but since you are, I'd like an explanation on it if you don't mind

That's wrong g, they are.

Who's going to get everybody on the same page financially?

Who's going to unify black people throughout the country?

Who's going to organize support for blacks facing violence?

That comes from leadership man, if you don't see how that works idk what to tell you. It's not going to happen on its own.

You talking about what worked in the past doesn't work in the present, what exactly is ******* working right now?

We have enough people out here pumping out information. Umar. Mike. Plenty others. There doesn't need to be one person or a group of people to lead. It isnt needed. What's needed is financial support and independence from the larger society like every other minority group in this country has.

They doin him DIRTY :rofl:

Chief BROWN

Then he reads off all this anti white BS the suspect said.

I have never seen that in my life :lol:

Well, kinda off topic but...

U know how as soon as one of us are shot/killed they put up some kind of mugshot from the past or a demeaning photo

But the caucasian kid, Dylan Noble, that got killed by cops while he laid on the ground, his photo depiction is this:

View media item 2094680View media item 2094681

We have enough people out here pumping out information. Umar. Mike. Plenty others. There doesn't need to be one person or a group of people to lead. It isnt needed. What's needed is financial support and independence from the larger society like every other minority group in this country has.

No there isn't enough black people pumping this information and you didn't even answer any of the questions that I posed.

Umar is not a leader, he has good ideas but also homophobic ones and he's a questionable character in general.

First off, please understand I am trying to understand this tweet and why it is receiving such attention. I am NOT being sarcastic. Please excuse my potential ignorance.

But, I don't understand this tweet.

Now, I understand this gentleman was found as NOT being a suspect and there was a video of him handing his weapon to the police. However, if a man is walking around an area where multiple people were shot carrying an AK, wouldn't it make sense that he is potentially a suspect...?

Well, kinda off topic but...

U know how as soon as one of us are shot/killed they put up some kind of mugshot from the past or a demeaning photo

But the caucasian kid, Dylan Noble, that got killed by cops while he laid on the ground, his photo depiction is this:

View media item 2094680View media item 2094681

That's News Corp 101, as soon as a tragedy happens they dehumanize the black victims.

White mass shooters are treated in a more positive light than black victims.

It's been this way for a while.

Just Google "black teenagers" and Google "white teenagers".

This is the world we living in.

First off, please understand I am trying to understand this tweet and why it is receiving such attention. I am NOT being sarcastic. Please excuse my potential ignorance.

Now, I understand this gentleman was found as NOT being a suspect and there was a video of him handing his weapon to the police. However, if a man is walking around an area where multiple people were shot carrying an AK, wouldn't it make sense that he is potentially a suspect...?
DPD went on to say that he was a person of interest. The guy turned his rifle in to an officer and I believe was taking in to talk to but was later released. 

View media item 2094683

Just for debate purposes...

Blacks make up 12% of the population white Non-Hispanic Whites make up 63%...

So it shouldn't even be that close...

But even beyond that, people's issue is partly the killings, but moreso the fact that a cop who kills a black person is not going to get indicted on charges, let alone found guilty on charges. Hence them not valuing black lives in tense situations vs. them thinking twice about killing whites even when they hit the cops, and have weapons.

We can't reach for our license like your dumb *** just asked me to without getting turned into swiss cheese in front of my 4 Y/O daughter and fiance, but yet on the other side...

I understand the % of population v % of killings is slighted, but also in the stats it shows a black officer is 3x more likely to kill a black man than white.

My problem with this is the closed eyes to the real issue - government.

I hate to see the race issue as the front runner in these scenarios.

If we could come together as people, the voice will be strong and unified.

Pinning whites v blacks v hispanics etc is only playing into the governments hand.

Everything about these situations is sad, and we as people are just pawns it a sick massive plan to hold society down from realizing the true threats (civil war pushed by government and social media).

Back
Top Bottom