Things babies born in 2011 will never know

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

the first generation iphone made hahahah

laugh.gif
   better yet, the first generation iPod lol I had a hard time trying to remember exactly what it looked like. and the release date of the first iPod is relatively recent. compared to other music devices. (cd, radio, etc)

laugh.gif
   better yet, the first generation iPod lol I had a hard time trying to remember exactly what it looked like. and the release date of the first iPod is relatively recent. compared to other music devices. (cd, radio, etc)

That's pretty crazy... I remember selling mix CD's to ppl for $5 back in high school '03-'05

That's pretty crazy... I remember selling mix CD's to ppl for $5 back in high school '03-'05

To think I was impressed a few weeks ago that my iPhone could be used as my boarding pass at the airport. Tech is crazy when looked at retrospectively. I'll probably always own a watch tho.

To think I was impressed a few weeks ago that my iPhone could be used as my boarding pass at the airport. Tech is crazy when looked at retrospectively. I'll probably always own a watch tho.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Eh. Your kids will know only what you teach and show them...

If I have kids they're gonna be schooled on all the old things I cherished when I was younger, and more.

Can't wait until we have kids
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Eh. Your kids will know only what you teach and show them...

If I have kids they're gonna be schooled on all the old things I cherished when I was younger, and more.

Can't wait until we have kids
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by emiliano zapato

laugh.gif

I have and still use a first generation Nano (black)...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thing has been through hell and it's still truckin'

Originally Posted by emiliano zapato

laugh.gif

I have and still use a first generation Nano (black)...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thing has been through hell and it's still truckin'

im sure some of this stuff will still exit years form now, where im from most houses are just getting landlines, some dont have electricity or running water, so houses do have satillite tv tho, so even tho there are many advances in todays world they have yet to reach many places.

im sure some of this stuff will still exit years form now, where im from most houses are just getting landlines, some dont have electricity or running water, so houses do have satillite tv tho, so even tho there are many advances in todays world they have yet to reach many places.

this gives me mixed feelings...its cool but kinda weird dont know how to explain it
Life really just goes on and I'm only 20...but I remember all of those things growing up

this gives me mixed feelings...its cool but kinda weird dont know how to explain it
Life really just goes on and I'm only 20...but I remember all of those things growing up

I'm a pretty old fashioned guy, and a huge hoarder. I'm pretty sure I will still be using all these things by the time I have kids.....

wishful thinking. haha

I'm a pretty old fashioned guy, and a huge hoarder. I'm pretty sure I will still be using all these things by the time I have kids.....

wishful thinking. haha

Back
Top Bottom