Things babies born in 2011 will never know

There are certain things that have already lasted the test of time and I don't see them ever being out of fashion/obsolete. The thing keeping it from being completely replaces by smarter tech would be the aesthetic of it, a quality that can't be replicated. Things that I would include would be watches, books, records (yes, these are still around and many people still buy and listen to these. you can't beat the sound quality on vinyl), and film photography.

There are certain things that have already lasted the test of time and I don't see them ever being out of fashion/obsolete. The thing keeping it from being completely replaces by smarter tech would be the aesthetic of it, a quality that can't be replicated. Things that I would include would be watches, books, records (yes, these are still around and many people still buy and listen to these. you can't beat the sound quality on vinyl), and film photography.

Commercials on TV: They're terrifically expensive, easily avoided with DVRs, and inefficiently target mass audiences. Unless somebody comes up with a way to force you to watch them -- as with video on the Internet -- who's going to pay for them?
Honestly the only one I'm worried about.

DVR is
smokin.gif
, but networks need to make money.  Product placement is going to takeover, diluting quality shows
tired.gif

Commercials on TV: They're terrifically expensive, easily avoided with DVRs, and inefficiently target mass audiences. Unless somebody comes up with a way to force you to watch them -- as with video on the Internet -- who's going to pay for them?
Honestly the only one I'm worried about.

DVR is
smokin.gif
, but networks need to make money.  Product placement is going to takeover, diluting quality shows
tired.gif

I say...
The OG pokemon
flip phones and ABC/T9 texting
Writing letters the old fashioned way
Snail Mail probably

I say...
The OG pokemon
flip phones and ABC/T9 texting
Writing letters the old fashioned way
Snail Mail probably

i say board games too
when i was a kid we would play,life,checkers,candy land....etc
nowadays you hardly see kid playin em

i say board games too
when i was a kid we would play,life,checkers,candy land....etc
nowadays you hardly see kid playin em

Computers and cell phones are basically rewriting the way we live. they probably replace at least 20 seemingly useful items, beating them in functionality and practicality in every persons life, if they use them.

Its very scary and im worried about the day humans become useless in some aspects of life. we are already costly and inefficient to be honest. I mean im sure there's a computer program that could probably run a drive thru and not mess up my order.

Back
Top Bottom