things that gets you mad that other ppl do through Video games?

I'm usually a calm gamer. But when someone teabags me, I'll go all out. I always end up dominating them.

I'm usually a calm gamer. But when someone teabags me, I'll go all out. I always end up dominating them.

People just being terrible. I understand you're playing for fun, but what's the point if you're trash?
Horrible host, I hate playing in laggy matches.

People just being terrible. I understand you're playing for fun, but what's the point if you're trash?
Horrible host, I hate playing in laggy matches.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

laugh.gif
I feel the same way but some people just like to #!+! around and kill some time shooting stuff.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

laugh.gif
I feel the same way but some people just like to #!+! around and kill some time shooting stuff.

people goin for it on 4th and infinty from inside their 30 in the 1st qtr
people who quit doubles on reach leavin me by myself
people who have bad connections makin everything lag
people who have no life but playing one game and sayin you
little kids who whoop my *** when i play them

people goin for it on 4th and infinty from inside their 30 in the 1st qtr
people who quit doubles on reach leavin me by myself
people who have bad connections makin everything lag
people who have no life but playing one game and sayin you
little kids who whoop my *** when i play them

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

FIFA-fools that pick the best teams and think they're good
Or score a fluky goal and celebrate to the Max

this, and when people have to watch every single replay after they score.
i only hate the shhh... celebration and the robot. everything else is okay with me. 

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

FIFA-fools that pick the best teams and think they're good
Or score a fluky goal and celebrate to the Max

this, and when people have to watch every single replay after they score.
i only hate the shhh... celebration and the robot. everything else is okay with me. 

I can't think of anything but I lost my "rhythm" on Black Ops, My boy and I used to beast but now I end up w/ 3 kill and 17 deaths

I can't think of anything but I lost my "rhythm" on Black Ops, My boy and I used to beast but now I end up w/ 3 kill and 17 deaths

2k11
- guys who try to draw a charge 60 feet from the basket and I somehow get at least one charge called when I'm walking the ball up the court.
- running around with your team's best player to get into a paint and somehow get a foul called (D Wade, Lebron, Kobe etc.) Run a @#$%&*! offense
- people who pause the game and look at replays over the stupidest stuff or a dunk or something along those lines.

thats all I can think of right now.

2k11
- guys who try to draw a charge 60 feet from the basket and I somehow get at least one charge called when I'm walking the ball up the court.
- running around with your team's best player to get into a paint and somehow get a foul called (D Wade, Lebron, Kobe etc.) Run a @#$%&*! offense
- people who pause the game and look at replays over the stupidest stuff or a dunk or something along those lines.

thats all I can think of right now.

Back
Top Bottom