Things that you find annoying.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

When you go get fast food...get all the way home...settled down ready to eat...and your order is wrong...

This

Or having the exact same convo with the same person exactly word for word. 
mad.gif

When you go get fast food...get all the way home...settled down ready to eat...and your order is wrong...

Im the guy you honk at after getting your order because he stopped 10 ft after the last window to check his order
laugh.gif

Im the guy you honk at after getting your order because he stopped 10 ft after the last window to check his order
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

I hate when someone texts you, you respond, and then they take like 2 hours to til their next response
indifferent.gif

I always feel disrespected by this
sick.gif
, the side convo is a close second.

-When people try to school me on something that I put em on to already.

-Most FB statuses, I start lookin at N&Bs differently.

-People who wear sandals when their feet/toes are ashy/crusty

-When girls become interested AFTER I'm not interested

- Hipster writing like "MiisZ" or whatever

- Broads who wanna tell me their sob stories, ask for my advice but go back no matter what ( gotta be the D #nomo )

-  loud JHS/HS kids that think they're on top of the world

- Hood mentality

I can go on and on.....

copy.png
favicon.ico

Originally Posted by Carver

I hate when someone texts you, you respond, and then they take like 2 hours to til their next response
indifferent.gif

I always feel disrespected by this
sick.gif
, the side convo is a close second.

-When people try to school me on something that I put em on to already.

-Most FB statuses, I start lookin at N&Bs differently.

-People who wear sandals when their feet/toes are ashy/crusty

-When girls become interested AFTER I'm not interested

- Hipster writing like "MiisZ" or whatever

- Broads who wanna tell me their sob stories, ask for my advice but go back no matter what ( gotta be the D #nomo )

-  loud JHS/HS kids that think they're on top of the world

- Hood mentality

I can go on and on.....

copy.png
favicon.ico

I used to have a friend who, every time I picked him up to hang out, had a huge CD case with him, and without a moment's hesitation would eject whatever I had playing, open up his case, and pop in something had pre-selected. He would also jabber on about why I need to hear what he was about to play, not letting me get a word in to say, "don't touch my freaking CD player dude!". It was especially annoying when the CD happened to be his "awesome old school Nickelodeon cartoon theme song CD" or "this guy I found on Napster that does his own Weird Al thing." Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to hear...SMH

I used to have a friend who, every time I picked him up to hang out, had a huge CD case with him, and without a moment's hesitation would eject whatever I had playing, open up his case, and pop in something had pre-selected. He would also jabber on about why I need to hear what he was about to play, not letting me get a word in to say, "don't touch my freaking CD player dude!". It was especially annoying when the CD happened to be his "awesome old school Nickelodeon cartoon theme song CD" or "this guy I found on Napster that does his own Weird Al thing." Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to hear...SMH

-people who talk out of their **!, just to make you happy/make it look like they know what their doing. Makes me rage. I know what you're doing and it makes me dislike you more that you think your doing it.

-slow/stubborn people.

-97 percent of music on the radio.

-one uppers. Especially went it has nothing to do with the main story. Mainly cause I didn't !!*+%*# get there yet cause you wanted to interrupt me with your garbage.

-fat loud people

-people who just are unclear at everything when they explain. Its like god is punishing me like its a given that I have to be confused.

-when stuff doesn't work or is really slow when you really need it.

Yes je suis le mad.

-people who talk out of their **!, just to make you happy/make it look like they know what their doing. Makes me rage. I know what you're doing and it makes me dislike you more that you think your doing it.

-slow/stubborn people.

-97 percent of music on the radio.

-one uppers. Especially went it has nothing to do with the main story. Mainly cause I didn't !!*+%*# get there yet cause you wanted to interrupt me with your garbage.

-fat loud people

-people who just are unclear at everything when they explain. Its like god is punishing me like its a given that I have to be confused.

-when stuff doesn't work or is really slow when you really need it.

Yes je suis le mad.

Chewing and slurping like a animal,
Getting calls while into my music in the car
Girls mood changes
Getting hit with 21 ?`s

Chewing and slurping like a animal,
Getting calls while into my music in the car
Girls mood changes
Getting hit with 21 ?`s

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i hate when my socks get wet
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
Worst feeling, feels so gross
I find those people that think they were the first to "discover" something annoying, when really you/your boy/your family members been on it, especially when they feel like they are responsible for there fame
People smacking when they eat
People double dipping in the cheese/salsa *Jerry Seinfield gif*

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i hate when my socks get wet
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
Worst feeling, feels so gross
I find those people that think they were the first to "discover" something annoying, when really you/your boy/your family members been on it, especially when they feel like they are responsible for there fame
People smacking when they eat
People double dipping in the cheese/salsa *Jerry Seinfield gif*

When dudes lift hella weight with terrible form 
sick.gif

Broads who brag about sexual encounters
sick.gif

People that can eat whatever they want and not gain weight

When dudes lift hella weight with terrible form 
sick.gif

Broads who brag about sexual encounters
sick.gif

People that can eat whatever they want and not gain weight