Things that you find annoying.

Originally Posted by Carver

I hate when someone texts you, you respond, and then they take like 2 hours to til their next response
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

when people constantly brag about themselves and play it off like it's nothing

ex: "I got a 95 on the test and I didn't even study...ahahaha, I guess i'm just smart"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

when people constantly brag about themselves and play it off like it's nothing

ex: "I got a 95 on the test and I didn't even study...ahahaha, I guess i'm just smart"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate plastic couches in other peoples cribs
I hate when other peoples crib’s smell like @!$*
I hate when I leave, I smell like the crib

I hate plastic couches in other peoples cribs
I hate when other peoples crib’s smell like @!$*
I hate when I leave, I smell like the crib

- hate waiting for someone who is making me late or stopping me from doing what i want to do %%#% is so annoying thats why i like shoppin dolo.
- being called or interrupted when im home getting high on NT.

- hate waiting for someone who is making me late or stopping me from doing what i want to do %%#% is so annoying thats why i like shoppin dolo.
- being called or interrupted when im home getting high on NT.

My girl gets out of the shower without drying off.

She just gets out and wraps a towel around herself.

That +$%$ gets me furious.

My girl gets out of the shower without drying off.

She just gets out and wraps a towel around herself.

That +$%$ gets me furious.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I hate when my friends call me and the conversation goes like this

Me: Hello
Them: Nothing, what you getting into tonight?
Me: I don't have anything planned, what's good?
Them: I don't know
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the fun organizer, don't call me unless you have something on deck or an idea to brain storm.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I hate when my friends call me and the conversation goes like this

Me: Hello
Them: Nothing, what you getting into tonight?
Me: I don't have anything planned, what's good?
Them: I don't know
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the fun organizer, don't call me unless you have something on deck or an idea to brain storm.

laugh.gif

The word " Buddy" is really annoying to me. I live in the South and older people like to say. How you doing buddy? It didn't bother me that much at first now I cant stand it. Pauly Shore would have been my worst enemy.

Small talk also. If I see you and we say what's up and the convo is going no where. Im deading that quick. No excuses or anything ill just say see you later and walk away.

The word " Buddy" is really annoying to me. I live in the South and older people like to say. How you doing buddy? It didn't bother me that much at first now I cant stand it. Pauly Shore would have been my worst enemy.

Small talk also. If I see you and we say what's up and the convo is going no where. Im deading that quick. No excuses or anything ill just say see you later and walk away.

Originally Posted by jdi23

i hate the the word "babe" for some reason

Originally Posted by jdi23

i hate the the word "babe" for some reason

when playing black ops

-players skip like ten feet
mad.gif

-someone steals my kill
mad.gif

-people on my team suck
mad.gif

-i shot first ,but i still die
mad.gif

when playing black ops

-players skip like ten feet
mad.gif

-someone steals my kill
mad.gif

-people on my team suck
mad.gif

-i shot first ,but i still die
mad.gif

I hate these people who play music off their phones on speaker in public places (while walking, in a mall, waiting room). Wear headphones damnit! Nobody wants to hear your crap!

I hate these people who play music off their phones on speaker in public places (while walking, in a mall, waiting room). Wear headphones damnit! Nobody wants to hear your crap!

Back
Top Bottom