Things to do in Detroit?

I was there in September, I only drove through the downtown area so I'm only speaking of that area, but there wasn't much to do and it felt like a ghost town. I went inside the GM Renaissance Center and also checked out Windsor (they have a Caesars Palace there). When you're in the GM Center, maybe I went in at a bad time (since it was on an afternoon), but there really wasn't anyone inside and it felt empty and just nothing at all.

And I heard downtown Detroit is the "good" part, so if that's the case then...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

But Ann Arbor (30-40 min away) is cool
pimp.gif

i used to live across the river in windsor. to tell you the truth... there aint really much to do in detroit.

i used to live across the river in windsor. to tell you the truth... there aint really much to do in detroit.

Downtown is fine. Also check out Royal Oak (11 mile) and Birmingham (15 mile), both little 'suburbs' that have plenty to do.

And how has nobody mentioned Somerset Collection? One of the best malls in the US.

Downtown is fine. Also check out Royal Oak (11 mile) and Birmingham (15 mile), both little 'suburbs' that have plenty to do.

And how has nobody mentioned Somerset Collection? One of the best malls in the US.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

It was mentioned tho

Originally Posted by JDB1523

It was mentioned tho

Back
Top Bottom