Things to do in Los Angeles ?

Going to be visiting Los Angeles next month and don't have a clue on what I want to do or what to do while I'm out there. So what are some MUST to do things while visiting L.A. ? Restaurants, nice malls, tourist attractions and etc.

And are their any clubs that I can wear tennis shoes into ?

Trying to make this a nice trip, will be my first time riding on a air plane as well.
frown.gif

Going to be visiting Los Angeles next month and don't have a clue on what I want to do or what to do while I'm out there. So what are some MUST to do things while visiting L.A. ? Restaurants, nice malls, tourist attractions and etc.

Trying to make this a nice trip, will be my first time riding on a air plane as well.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BMTGIE

frown.gif

damn

that just screams "im not cultured at all."

frown.gif

damn

that just screams "im not cultured at all."

frown.gif
dude, where are you from
laugh.gif

frown.gif
dude, where are you from
laugh.gif

Heard in L.A. you walk to the door of a club and the bouncer will turn you around with the quickness if you not up to par and the dress codes are strict out there.

I just never had a reason to get on a plane any traveling I've done was by car.

Heard in L.A. you walk to the door of a club and the bouncer will turn you around with the quickness if you not up to par and the dress codes are strict out there.

Only if you are ugly and that reflects upon the way you are dressed.

Just roll along sunset, there are plenty of bars that will let you in. 

Only if you are ugly and that reflects upon the way you are dressed.

Just roll along sunset, there are plenty of bars that will let you in. 

People outside of LA come here to site see, go do that. Sunset strip, Santa Monica Pier, Hollywood, etc. If you like nerdy things, go hit up the Griffith Observatory, pretty interesting stuff to do over there.

People outside of LA come here to site see, go do that. Sunset strip, Santa Monica Pier, Hollywood, etc. If you like nerdy things, go hit up the Griffith Observatory, pretty interesting stuff to do over there.

restaurants: langers deli, fathers office, cut, sushi gen, mastros, king taco (the one off the 710, their al pastor is the best)

malls: the grove, the americana, southcoast plaza (this is actually in orange county but it's damn nice), brea mall

restaurants: langers deli, fathers office, cut, sushi gen, mastros, king taco (the one off the 710, their al pastor is the best)

malls: the grove, the americana, southcoast plaza (this is actually in orange county but it's damn nice), brea mall

Back
Top Bottom