Things to do in Los Angeles ?

I'll vouch for Umami Burger. Had a Hatch burger with thin fries and some aioli, with a growler of the Porter to wash it all down. Needless to say, I was extremely satisfied.

I'll vouch for Umami Burger. Had a Hatch burger with thin fries and some aioli, with a growler of the Porter to wash it all down. Needless to say, I was extremely satisfied.

If you're in the mood for Mexican Food, check out Pacos Tacos. One of the best mexican restaurants imo. Its also near The Promenade.

If you're in the mood for Mexican Food, check out Pacos Tacos. One of the best mexican restaurants imo. Its also near The Promenade.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Starz

thank me later

PS: its a strip club and dont wear allot or red or blue

bring 1s

THIS... PS if you want to go up stair bring some $10's and $20's
nerd.gif
 was there last night. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Starz

thank me later

PS: its a strip club and dont wear allot or red or blue

bring 1s

THIS... PS if you want to go up stair bring some $10's and $20's
nerd.gif
 was there last night. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

restaurants: langers deli, fathers office, cut, sushi gen, mastros, king taco (the one off the 710, their al pastor is the best)

malls: the grove, the americana, southcoast plaza (this is actually in orange county but it's damn nice), brea mall

Instead of Father's Office, go to Umami Burger (apparently it's better). Instead of Langer's go to Philippe's 
Instead of the americana, just avoid it altogether.

Instead of brea mall, go to the one in Arcadia instead.

More places you should go.

Wurstkuche (eat rattlesnake and rabbit hot dogs)

Getty Museum (and Villa, if you have the time to make a reservation) instant panty dropper

K-Town (Korean BBQ, Karaoke and some Korean bars with some 
pimp.gif
Korean girls at certain spots)

Thousands Step Beach (Laguna Beach in Orange County, another instant panty dropper)

You're welcome.
Just to add
if you want thai: ochoa, several locations near downtown, get some spicy sea food.

If you want Chinese: Hot Louie in chinatown. 

If you want nachos: two places, king torta in sereno or petes cafe in downtown.

If you want tacos: go to the corner of Humboldt st and west avenue 26, best taco stand

if you want pasta: go to Andres, on third street, next to the Kmart.

if you want to eat and drink for cheap: hit the up the Gold Room, ask for the special, a beer, a shot of tequila and two tacos for $4.

if you want some sausage and beer: Wurstkuche Restaurant, German sausage house, order a sausage, fries, and a 1 Liter of beer, huge glass, you only need one, and you are set.

not sure where you from, In-n-out

[font=arial, sans-serif]if you want a green card: go to MacArthur park or HP...[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]dont feel like posting anymore, when you coming down, what dates? i can let you know what is up[/font]

restaurants: langers deli, fathers office, cut, sushi gen, mastros, king taco (the one off the 710, their al pastor is the best)

malls: the grove, the americana, southcoast plaza (this is actually in orange county but it's damn nice), brea mall

Instead of Father's Office, go to Umami Burger (apparently it's better). Instead of Langer's go to Philippe's 

Getty Museum (and Villa, if you have the time to make a reservation) instant panty dropper

pimp.gif

Thousands Step Beach (Laguna Beach in Orange County, another instant panty dropper)

You're welcome.
Just to add
if you want thai: ochoa, several locations near downtown, get some spicy sea food.

If you want tacos: go to the corner of Humboldt st and west avenue 26, best taco stand

if you want to eat and drink for cheap: hit the up the Gold Room, ask for the special, a beer, a shot of tequila and two tacos for $4.

if you want some sausage and beer: Wurstkuche Restaurant, German sausage house, order a sausage, fries, and a 1 Liter of beer, huge glass, you only need one, and you are set.

[font=arial, sans-serif]if you want a green card: go to MacArthur park or HP...[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]dont feel like posting anymore, when you coming down, what dates? i can let you know what is up[/font]

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

pimp.gif

You're welcome.
Just to add

You can't really compare taco stands in Los Angeles
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

pimp.gif

You're welcome.
Just to add

You can't really compare taco stands in Los Angeles
grin.gif

I live in the hills at the moment, always feeling poor driving out of Westwood and through Beverly and Bel Air
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I live in the hills at the moment, always feeling poor driving out of Westwood and through Beverly and Bel Air
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i was out there for new years and had a blast

it was my first time as well

i messed with rodeo, beverly hills, and santa monica...

its crazy out there
pimp.gif

i was out there for new years and had a blast

it was my first time as well

i messed with rodeo, beverly hills, and santa monica...

its crazy out there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

to keep adding to this,
restaurants: Orochan Ramen (little tokyo), Clifton's Cafeteria(downtown), Pink's (hollywood), Tommy's (the one in santa monica), Bubba Gump Shrimp (on the SM pier), Phillipe's (downtown), Abbot's Pizza (Santa Monica). I'll post up more as I keep trying to remember.

Malls: Fox Hills Mall (Fox Studios is nearby), South Bay Galleria, 3rd Street Promenade (in front of SM pier. Its more of a shopping district. i think they opened up a new shopping center there too.
laugh.gif
)

Places to check out: Promenade
laugh.gif
, sunset strip, observatory, etc... do i really need to go on?
laugh.gif

I also recommend Spago and Osteria Mozza if you want Italian food.

Also check out the food trucks we have in LA, there's the Grilled Cheese Truck, Frysmith, Nom Nom Truck, Buttermilk, and Lakestreet Creamery. Stay away from Coolhaus, that truck is $@$+ and the females owners are a pair of *****.

Back
Top Bottom