Things to do in the D.C. area?

Some of my boys are coming to visit and I have no idea on what to do. I got tickets to the G'Town/Louisville game, and Ben's Chili Bowl is a must too.Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

take them to Ibiza Nightclub on a Friday night if ur over 21 or to college park on a friday

or thursday night if you're not 21+

good start with the Hoyas game...you pretty much could stay around the MCI center all night if you want...plenty of restaurants, clubs on that side oftown

Chad... i agree, im slidin thru to show underdog some love,and i got some homgirls from LA in town that will come thru. def gonna be fun crowd and nice varietyof ladies. of yall drinkin age,Geisha Lounge def is nice spot to chill with some of the city's hottest joints

Chad... i agree, im slidin thru to show underdog some love,and i got some homgirls from LA in town that will come thru. def gonna be fun crowd and nice varietyof ladies. of yall drinkin age,Geisha Lounge def is nice spot to chill with some of the city's hottest joints

grs clearly agess with Chad.

But naw yung, I be stayin down by da farms errynowandden. Holla at ya boy sometime. 1.

grs clearly agess with Chad.
This had me rollin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

zachattack32.... thats messed up ,lol. i just saw that like,@%*?? did i come home twisted or was my laptop spazin on me,lol MajorxNew Balance party was prettycool though.

Back
Top Bottom