Things you bring with you to poop.

My friends are well educated so no, it's not a strange conversation at all.

Give me one reason why you'd object to sitting down to pee. A reasonable explanation.

FACT: You create much more spatter by standing up, which requires more frequent cleaning.

FACT: Sitting down is medically proven to be healthier for your bladder.

I'm assuming your reason is something along the lines of "well girls sit down to pee, it's not manly"
No, my point is simply having the convo with someone for the FIRST time (them being educated means nothing), is a BOLD conversation. Takes some balls.

I wouldn't listen, and I am sure all of your folks don't as well

It doesn't really offend me personally, I enjoy debating things.
I think that point of view is very ignorant and I'm generally quite vocal about things like that.

Yea i dont care how a person uses the bathroom looool.

Wen i come to belgium and visit ill sit down in your home to pee.
ill definitely do that.
Maybe eat some carrbonnarre flammande...listen to some jacques brel.

4. When you sit down it muffles the noise of the stream. When i pee its supersoakerish. I want people to know that theres a man in the house.

5. I have a father.

I KNOW you are serious but I have always wondered this. Stay with me for this might sound out there.

Do yall think, in public areas, that men subconsciously "compete" with each other by way of the LOUDNESS of their streams?

no matter how meticulous you are, when you stand and pee you get urine residue on you 99.99% of the time...

I have no problem with people who sit down and pee and am not here to argue with that. We are all different and make different lifestyle choices and that's the beauty of life - BUT standing up while peeing and not making a mess is not rocket science. You out here calling people ******s quite frankly you must be ******ed yourself if it truly is that difficult to not make a mess while standing up. Talmbout 99.9% chance you will get urine residue on you... Bruh what?! *cue Russell Westbrook meme*

laugh.gif

That's my point, it's not a big deal. Asking my friends to pee sitting down is no different to me than asking them to take their shoes off when they enter the house.

I KNOW you are serious but I have always wondered this. Stay with me for this might sound out there.

Do yall think, in public areas, that men subconsciously "compete" with each other by way of the LOUDNESS of their streams?
Nah big homie I dont be studding the next guy in there...

Only time I pee sitting down is if I'm pooping btw...other than that I'm standing been doing it for almost 23 years I'll keep it that way no matter the splatter....

Last edited:
Wow I just tried the propping your feet up method moments ago and I have to say that was the most relaxing **** ever

No. The only thing I worry about in regards to other guys when I'm using the public restrooms is I'll have to hold my breath because someone's dropping a mean on in one of the stalls.

4. When you sit down it muffles the noise of the stream. When i pee its supersoakerish. I want people to know that theres a man in the house.

5. I have a father.

^nah i think its the opposite. Cats be trying to catch the perfect angle to silence the stream. And then look at me crazy when i let a fart loose...smh like we aint in the bathroom

:lol:
That's my point, it's not a big deal. Asking my friends to pee sitting down is no different to me than asking them to take their shoes off when they enter the house.
If it isn't a big deal why are you having that conversation with a grown man. I don't think you understand how much of an out of pocket question that is.

I'm being forreal right now

If it isn't a big deal why are you having that conversation with a grown man. I don't think you understand how much of an out of pocket question that is.

I'm being forreal right now
I just answered that, the same reason I ask people to take their shoes off in the house. It's cleaner.

It's no big deal to me and honestly nobody has ever made a problem of it.

Like I said I think we're just a lot more progressive as a society here. What you may think is a very out of pocket question isn't necessarily viewed that way over here.

I'll provide another example of a discussion regarding money a while back on NT. I know exactly how much quite a few of my friends make, especially my closest friends. I even know how much is in their bank account in some cases. That's apparently something that is viewed as very out of pocket in the US but asking how much someone makes is a perfectly normal question here.

Last edited:
I just answered that, the same reason I ask people to take their shoes off in the house. It's cleaner.
It's no big deal to me and honestly nobody has ever made a problem of it.
No way in the world you think telling someone what to do with their shoes is the same as telling a man what to do with his damn ****

And if you believe dudes are going to listen to you about how to pee, you are suuuuuuuuuper gullible. Your guests pee standing up

Back
Top Bottom