Things you bring with you to poop.

And if you believe dudes are going to listen to you about how to pee, you are suuuuuuuuuper gullible. Your guests pee standing up
It's a matter of respect. If you're in my house that generally means we have a high degree of mutual respect towards eachother.

Besides, I have a blacklight so I can verify if they actually do it or not. 

I don't know what kind of savage guests you guys have over but if I accidentally get pee somewhere other than the toilet bowl, I would at least have the decency to wipe it up.

It's a matter of respect. If you're in my house that generally means we have a high degree of mutual respect towards eachother.

Besides, I have a blacklight so I can verify if they actually do it or not. 
roll.gif
The thought of this man going in his bathroom with his lights out and a black light to see if its any pee splatter after his homies went and peed is hilarious....you midas whale gone cop a camera man...

Yea ok, I know you're joking now.
I'm not. My parents work in the healthcare industry so I was taught from an early age to sit down to pee at home.

I'm not out here inspecting my toilet with my blacklight every time someone takes a piss if that's what you're thinking. 
laugh.gif

If it's the first time someone's in my house I use it. After the first time I don't feel it's necessary and I've never had to really enforce this rule because nobody makes a big deal out of me asking them to sit down to pee.

I live with my mom now after the divorce some years ago. She's a nurse and has always thoroughly enforced this rule in the house and continues to do so.

My friends know this, if I don't make sure they respect this rule in my house they're gonna have a conversation with my mom the next time they visit.

Last edited:
^im sorry man this is hilarious...let's say hypotheticallysomeone stood up in your house...you'd go confront them like hey man I know you stood up when you took a piss in my house that's disrespectful?

^im sorry man this is hilarious...let's say hypotheticallysomeone stood up in your house...you'd go confront them like hey man I know you stood up when you took a piss in my house that's disrespectful?
Not sure what I'd do, never had to.

I wouldn't put it exactly in those words, I tell my guests my mom is very strict about that rule so they know if they stand up they're gonna have a conversation with my mom about it.

Not sure how but my mom doesn't need a blacklight to tell if someone stood up to pee, when I was younger she knew every time I did it. If someone were to break said rule in my house I wouldn't know unless it was the first time they were guests at my house, my mom would be the one to bring it up.

When/if I live on my own I don't see myself going to that length to enforce that rule but I would still politely ask them to sit down to pee.

Last edited:
False info on most pages.

The only thing you have to remember is the lace the seat and put enough toilet paper in the bowl as a life raft. Prevents back splash.

Also, never clog at anyone‘s home.

No man should be cruising in the bathroom and breathing the air longer than necessary. Get in, get out.

Last edited:
This is the same dude that got his bicycle ran over then got punched in the face and snitched to the police
Yes sir and I'll gladly admit that, literally nobody in real life has ever made as much as a negative remark about it.

If I would've fought back and/or not file charges I would've lost respect and social status. This was in highschool and I was studying at the highest education level. We never had a fight in our area as opposed to quite a few at the lowest level area.

Fighting is highly looked down upon and generally seen here as ignorant caveman behavior and filing charges in a situation like that where you did nothing wrong is perfectly normal, applauded even.

That's another thing that's quite different in our culture. If you participate in a fight here in any way, even in self-defense best believe you're gonna get clowned for being a caveman.

Assuming you are of above average intelligence and associate with people of similar intellect.

I wouldn't fight back in any case unless I felt my life was being threatened and I would file charges on anyone who put his hands on me, assuming I didn't instigate it or do anything to provoke it.

You can view that however you want, I understand that in the US what I did is viewed as the complete opposite and as be a massive L on all fronts for me. That's how fighting and snitching is viewed in US culture but cultures differ and what I did was seen as a positive and respectful thing here by the general public.

That's why I could talk to several witnesses and they were all very happy to cooperate with the police on the files I'd be charging. When I got back to school after the incident I had a good laugh about it with my friends.

Fighting back or not filing those charges would've resulted in getting clowned and would likely get me suspended from school temporarily.

Last edited:
Pooping right now. Realized that I bring a cluttered mind with me when I poop. Out here pushing and like a million things in my head. Gotta start doing the deed with a clear mind. More concentration for pushing.

So you pee sitting down...dont fight....and snitch.

Your acting like since you don't do certain things that other people do youre of higher intellect? Theyre cavemen?

Right when I asked him about his guests agreeing to those rules he said, " My friends are educated"

:lol: Lay off my dude.

I think if anyone gets a pass for being a terry cloth whoopy cushion pie, it should be Colombia.

Check this, there is this koo receptionist at work that I chop it up with sometimes. She's new in the area so I just have light conversations with her. Well one day I parked next to her car and saw that she had a pack of baby wipes in there and it ran through my mind that she got a dirty butt. It never really crossed my mind about people and baby wipes. After seeing her with a pack, I walked into the front door and when she greeted me I hit her with the.

giphy.gif

So you pee sitting down...dont fight....and snitch.

Your acting like since you don't do certain things that other people do youre of higher intellect? Theyre cavemen?
Not necessarily, when did I say that? Fighting however is like I said, heavily looked down upon by the general public and seen as a lack of emotional control and "caveman behavior". Snitching is approved and seen as a citizen duty.

That's something that is told to you a lot growing up. It's seen as delinquent behavior, as is not filing charges if it was a serious incident.

I associate fighting with a lower intellect because my experience seems to support that. Throughout the 7th to 12th grade we never had a fight on our area as opposed to quite a few at the lowest level of education area. The lower and lowest level of education doesn't necessarily mean you're of lower intelligence but it's of course more likely as the courses are specifically catered towards people of lower intellect.

To the general society, fighting makes you an outcast.

I'm simply illustrating the mindset that I have been raised with and how fighting/snitching is seen here by the general public.

Last edited:
Y'all wild.

You should try running your shower water cold for the last 2 minutes :pimp:

:smokin

Rinse off the face wash with cold water every time. Gets you ready for the cold air outside of the shower too. Step out not eem worried about the draft.

i associate fighting with lower intellect because my experience seems to support that

I dont know if i associate fighting with a lower intellect.
or maybe we have different experiences.

depends on what youre fighting for.

Or your character as a whole....i mean look at ernest hemmingway......got in alot of fights.....van gough.

Not really low intellect guys.

"How much can you know about yourself if u never been in a fight"

But this argument is for a different thread my friend

Last edited:
I'm saying that's my experience, I never said it's a universal fact.

Again, the idea that fighting is caveman/delinquent behavior and strongly looked down upon is instilled into your mind from an early age here.

That's how I was raised to view fighting and my personal experiences over 6 years in that school have supported those views.

It's the same thing as a US citizen assuming someone who doesn't fight back is a wuss etc. That's how your culture raised you to view fighting and your experiences may or may not support those views.

As I clearly said that's my personal experience, not a universal fact. I explained why I view fighting the way that I do, I didn't say anything that would suggest my personal experiences are a universal fact.

Y'all associate not fighting back/snitching with being a wuss, coward, weak obviously which really isn't any different than me associating fighting with a below average intelligence. Our cultures clearly differ quite a lot and we were raised in different ways with different views.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom