Things you bring with you to poop.

Vouch for the squat method, learned about this in nursing school.

Sitting down to pee is also vastly superior to peeing standing up.

Dropping that deuce right now at work, phone and ear buds and I'm good .... something so gratifying about getting paid to take a ****

Edit. Btw I spray my phone with lysol on the reg

Last edited:
laugh.gif

It's medically proven. I always sit down to pee on a clean toilet (my or a friend's house, no public restrooms) and I ask that anyone who visits my house does the same.

First of all, it's less dirty. Peeing while standing up causes much more spatter. You may not see this spatter at first but it's there, lots of it.

Second, sitting down relaxes your bladder more and helps to completely empty your bladder. Standing up doesn't relax your bladder as much as the sitting down position so you may not always fully empty your bladder, thus increasing the risk of urinal infections.

Feel free to argue with scientific fact.

This idea that men can only pee standing up is ridiculous. I've literally never heard anyone make remarks about me sitting down to pee or complain about me asking them to do so in my house.

Last edited:
I literally just sat on the toilet, opened the general tab on my phone and this was the first thread on the list. Priceless. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So when a new person comes into your house, you advise them to pee sitting down? Like how does that conversation even come up Columbias?

So when a new person comes into your house, you advise them to pee sitting down? Like how does that conversation even come up Columbias?
If they need to go to the toilet I remind them to sit down. If they ask why (rarely happens) I usually just give a short explanation about how it produces much more spatter and requires more frequent cleaning.
Did you think it's the first thing I say when someone enters my house? :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone here use pooppurri or something like that ? You spray on the toilet bowl to prevent the stank

No but I have seen the commercials on youtube and the woman in the commercial would get it in the pooper all day and night.

If they need to go to the toilet I remind them to sit down. If they ask why (rarely happens) I usually just give a short explanation about how it produces much more spatter and requires more frequent cleaning.
Did you think it's the first thing I say when someone enters my house?
laugh.gif
No matter the time of the conversation, that is a WILD conversation to have with a grown man. 
laugh.gif

Did you think it's the first thing I say when someone enters my house? :lol:
No matter the time of the conversation, that is a WILD conversation to have with a grown man. :lol:
This :lol:

Asking someone to remove their shoes when entering your household is one thing but telling them to sit when they pee when they're in your domicile...

You tell me that, I'd probably go in there & just start swangin' (word to Drake).

Last edited:
Or just dookie all over da bathroom like that lil kid in that daddy day care movie with Eddie Murphy tell him you missed b

:lol: @ encouraging someone to pee sitting down in your house. That can't end well.

No matter the time of the conversation, that is a WILD conversation to have with a grown man. :lol:

Phone or Ipad is a must. The toilet stool from Bed Bath and Beyond is clutch :pimp:.

lol I can't see myself telling my guests..."oh hey bro... using the bathroom?.... number 1 or 2?.... number 1? perfect. don't forget to sit down my dude"

No matter the time of the conversation, that is a WILD conversation to have with a grown man. 
laugh.gif
My friends are well educated so no, it's not a strange conversation at all.

Give me one reason why you'd object to sitting down to pee. A reasonable explanation.

FACT: You create much more spatter by standing up, which requires more frequent cleaning.

FACT: Sitting down is medically proven to be healthier for your bladder.

I'm assuming your reason is something along the lines of "well girls sit down to pee, it's not manly"

Last edited:
Colombia going to walk up to his friend pat him on the back like a football coach whisper into his ear son I need you to sit down

Last edited:
lol I can't see myself telling my guests..."oh hey bro... using the bathroom?.... number 1 or 2?.... number 1? perfect. don't forget to sit down my dude"

:lol: Im saying.

Its seen as an insult to a lot of men.

Back
Top Bottom