Things you can't stand/don't like that other people go nuts for.

Shoes.
I have nothing against collectors or sneakerheads,
But If you already have a good pair of shoes on your feet, no need to go ape to get another one.
They are just shoes.

so why did you ever come to NIKETALK?

- Todays's Rap (A$ap, Waka, 2 chains, lil wayne, drake, Nicki M., etc..)

-Twitter

-Sagging Pants

-Jordans

- Harry Potter or Lord of the Ring Movies

- Dirty people walking around in pajamas in the streets

-MARIJUANA

-Hennessy

i agree with a lot of you dudes in here but im seeing a lot of people say boiling crab and BWM WHY?

i love those 2 things as a bmw owner myself

Lil Wayne

Kim Kardshian

Gay community supporters ( gay people are more cool than there supporters)

Jordan XIs

Miami Heat

Female Youtubers

The Dark Knight Returns

Blacc women (and im blacc)

Hondas

Ghetto filipinos

Jordans, jean vests, them high assed soccs

PHONES...oooooooooooh, my phone can get to the main menu before yours oooooooooooooohhhhhh. Bit idgaf, flip phone or blaccberry, be grateful you got something you can make calls with :smh:

Twitter jumps

Twitter followers

You n____s gassing these ******* up online.

Designer everything.

Spending $$$$ on clothes. Unless its work clothes, its pointless to drop $500> on a outfit. Unless you absolutely got it like that.

The "fish face"

Last edited:
Android phones
Lil B
Future
Gooby Pls (or whatever it is)
Anime
Mad Men
smoking weed
Roshe's
Elite socks
The Weeknd
Frank Ocean
Kat Dennings (she looks like an average gothic chick to me)
The Office and every other show on NBC

Last edited:
snapbacks and them horrible wifebeater tops that everyone had on this summer with stupid **** on them. ill stick to my black polo tees

so you dont like weed or sweet chocolate yambs? I guess I dont like you then >D :stoneface:
true story...

and i dont eem blow.
you. i now hate you because you apparently think you know why people you don't even know smoke weed. it relaxes the hell out of me, if i'm angry and smoke it i actually don't forget about why i'm mad but generally think about why i'm mad and realize i shouldn't be so angry. it makes me think about some wild stuff (and i love thinking about things analytically and stuff), and music does tend to have a greater effect as well as food. but no...that's not it, it's the reason you said. :lol:
i don't hate anyone man just jokes :lol: but i do dislike when people feel like they know why other people do something. just tell us why you don't like it because you really have no clue what goes through other people's heads and how things you may not like affect them
:rofl: :rofl:
The word "Yambs"

so you found you're way here for general only?
not flaming... just asking.

I love shoes, I am a sneakerhead my self.

But I cannot stand people who go crazy for shoes, like camping out, fighting, stealing, stabbing, etc.

Because they are just shoes, if I cannot get my hands on a pair I want, i will be :smh:

But at the end of the day, they are shoes, I can live without them and I have others.

People who don't take responsibility for their actions
Chicks that think they are 10s but at best are 5s and have the nerve to think you are trying to holla when in essence you just trying to get out of the damn grocery store/clothing store
Boring chicks/victim chicks that think there is some kinda of prince charming, non lying, non fapping make out there,
The demise of new eras, only thing my damn head can fit, freak snapbacks/camp caps
Girls who only date one race, ***** wack b
Tumblr famous ******* that play that nerdy **** but just use that **** to get on( call it the Olivia munn syndrome)
The demise of black sitcoms like Martin
Rif raff and any other white rapper that wasn't/isn't eminem or beastie boys( yeah I said it white stick to that crap alternative/country/dubstep/deadmau bs
Fox news/CNN, only person I can stand is rachael meadow
More to come
man, it took me only a day to realize that those girls dont matter tho, theres too many out there to be worried about the ones who dont
honestly, white rappers dont even have to do much, white people will just flock to them (and theres way more whites than blacks in the US) how is mac miller able to be so successful and is the only independent rapper amongst his peers? have you seen his audience?

Meek Mill. Sounds like he's yelling all the time.
Drake
snapbacks
football
people who take pictures of their food at every single meal
manny pacquiao fans
people who wear glasses that dont need em.
faux hawks
wack *** tattoos

more to come...
most annoying guy (right next to wale)
i dont know what youre talking about, but that sounds stupid
really any fighter who isnt black fans are pretty bad, they say black people use the race card too much but theres always some racist stuff being said thats way out of line
stupid
stupid
most annoying thing ever, idk how but all a dude need is tats and hes sexy to girls, **** is lame mane

Back
Top Bottom