Things you can't stand/don't like that other people go nuts for.

Hermes ,gucci , louis vuitton Belts or any belts over $300

Popping bottles in the club

Buying shoes cuz of hype.

Doing/buying Anything to just get attention from random ppl in the streets.

Yo Camo shorts are dope, Starbucks comes in clutch about once a month, Taylor swift gots pipes.... Chipotle is deadly when someone else pays for it, Never buy my own though-

I hate tons of sneaker review sites.. It needs to be just one out there, Not blogs like this, But the actual site like . Kicksonfire/nicekicks/23isback etc....

independent women. lol.
snacks like potato chips.. only ones i can even tolerate are doritos.
baha fresh.

I can't stand people who are fanboys..

Instagram
Snapbacks
Current hip hop/rap
Women sports commentators
Also hate dudes that rep a team in which they've never even been to the city of said team or have any affiliation with them. **** outta here.

Not really things that others love and i hate, these are just a few things that annoy me

I'm black...
She was a multi-platinum selling artist before the Kanye fiasco. There is noting to feel sorry for. Just stating the facts.
She was "big" in certain sections of society but I never even heard of her until that incident,so to say she was "big" is a fallacy in my eyes, put it this way, err body knows her now and the endorsements, etc... are astonishing for a subpar at best country singer, and I listen from time to time, Carrie underwood has a better voice then her, justsayin she came up off that ****,
Which brings me to music and singers in generally all genres suck at this moment, Adele is wack as hell,any alternative bands/hard rock bands/grunge died when Cobain took himself out, girls sell more records soley off their looks or said incidents, r and b is dead, rap and fake beefs, **** all this **** is played out mostly listen to oldies and the late 80's-2000's, after that music, tv, movies all died

I'm black...
She was a multi-platinum selling artist before the Kanye fiasco. There is noting to feel sorry for. Just stating the facts.
She was "big" in certain sections of society but I never even heard of her until that incident,so to say she was "big" is a fallacy in my eyes, put it this way, err body knows her now and the endorsements, etc... are astonishing for a subpar at best country singer, and I listen from time to time, Carrie underwood has a better voice then her, justsayin she came up off that ****,
Which brings me to music and singers in generally all genres suck at this moment, Adele is wack as hell,any alternative bands/hard rock bands/grunge died when Cobain took himself out, girls sell more records soley off their looks or said incidents, r and b is dead, rap and fake beefs, **** all this **** is played out mostly listen to oldies and the late 80's-2000's, after that music, tv, movies all died

Bro, its your opinion, im talking facts.

Okay so selling platinum records indicates you are a good singer...smh, u my du are a true example of why music sucks, u have "facts" buy they are just opinions to me, n*gga u sound real thirsty for that white flesh like the rest of you lames that like this wack ***, sub par talented white girl that millions of Americans didn't have a clue who she was until the big black man scared their precious white princess, you sound like uncle ruckus, I don't like her plan and simple, and you gettin all up in arms in a thread about what people don't like, so just because you say something is "fact" I have to agree with you, that's why idiot Americans or people in general are just sheep and if you disagree with them you are wrong facts can be debated and the fact is no real ninja new who see was, I gave her music a chance unless u are so pubescent white teenage girl, ninja how the hell can you relate to this trash, but I'll let you have your "facts" .

Okay so selling platinum records indicates you are a good singer...smh, u my du are a true example of why music sucks, u have "facts" buy they are just opinions to me, n*gga u sound real thirsty for that white flesh like the rest of you lames that like this wack ***, sub par talented white girl that millions of Americans didn't have a clue who she was until the big black man scared their precious white princess, you sound like uncle ruckus, I don't like her plan and simple, and you gettin all up in arms in a thread about what people don't like, so just because you say something is "fact" I have to agree with you, that's why idiot Americans or people in general are just sheep and if you disagree with them you are wrong facts can be debated and the fact is no real ninja new who see was, I gave her music a chance unless u are so pubescent white teenage girl, ninja how the hell can you relate to this trash, but I'll let you have your "facts" .

not once did i eer say that she was talented... i said Kanye did not make her a star or famous. you seem to live in your little bubble world of "well, i never heard of her so she must be nothing"

"no real ninja knew who she was" so that statement validates wether or not someone is famous or a star?

When did i say i relate to anything? You were sure able to read alot into "kanye didn't make her famous"

I'm really amazed that you are 1, able to rant this much about people and music you dont have to even pay attention to. And 2, are able to draw all these conclusions about me based off a one statement.

you have a real talent...

you must not like anything. sex sells and that has been done since way back when....you must not appreciate the timbalands and jt's that evolved the genre...neptunes as well as many others i dont need to mention. 

**edit: and for you to say Adele is wack is crazy. her album 19 was one of the illest that brought a new sound from out of nowhere. repetetive? highly..but wack as hell? far from it.

Last edited:
me and two of my best friends (who are black and hate country music) went to a t swift show cus my dad had free tix, two months before the kanye incident, and they still talk about this chick lol. hard to speak for an entire race, everybody has opinions.
just sayin :\

Back
Top Bottom