Things you can't stand/don't like that other people go nuts for.

Anything "Based" related.

They could easily be listening to brostep and because they're American they wouldn't know the difference.
DUBSTEP>>>>>>>>>>>>>BROSTEP

as someone heavy into the edm scene dude just give it a rest.

folks crying and moanin about labels of genre, and subgenre, and subgenres of edm get silly.

just enjoy the damn music.

I use to hate dubstep but it grew on me.

krewella and knife party won me over.

oh and i'm black.

Last edited:
Stickers on fitteds
Drinking
True Religion
Snapbacks
Cheesecake
Diplomats
2 Chainz
Cocaine
ESPN
Mets
Jets

folks crying and moanin about labels of genre, and subgenre, and subgenres of edm get silly.
oh and i'm black. fire.

LOL apparently knife party isn't dubstep. People are going overboard with the labels. Knife party is :smokin

Baseball. Advance towards me brethren.
Worst sport ever, long boring games, unnecessarily long season. The only time I care about baseball is if the Yankees are in the World series but even then I can't sit thru a game.
ive noticed black people dont like baseball, they'll wear da teams, da snapbacks, da jerseys, etc...but watch 9 innings? nah.

ESPN even did a segment on it years ago on da decline of african americans who play baseball in da major leagues is on da serious decline.

Last edited:
ive noticed black people dont like baseball, they'll wear da teams, da snapbacks, da jerseys, etc...but watch 9 innings? nah.

ESPN even did a segment on it years ago on da decline of african americans who play baseball in da major leagues is on da serious decline.

but dominicans ar-.....

you know what?

nvm.

>D

but dominicans ar-.....

you know what?

nvm.

grin.gif
Making baseball cool

Baseball also constantly fights the stigma of being a dull sport. Even former American League MVP Ken Griffey Jr.'s son Trey abandoned baseball to accept a football scholarship at the University of Arizona, and Hall of Famer Barry Larkin's son Shane is playing basketball at Miami.

The lack of African-American players also affects diversity in the stands. Just 9% of fans who attended an MLB game last season were African American, according to a recent Scarborough Marketing Research study.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/story/2012-04-15/baseball-jackie-robinson/54302108/1

Yeah I know I was just giving you a hard time.

It's unfortunate, it's not just baseball either. It's boxing too.

& and it's not just because football & basketball are attracting more african americans.

Hip-Hop has a major role in the disappearance of African Americans in baseball. Kids are being influenced by these rappers to sell dope rather than play sports. Kids don't realize that 99.9% of these rappers lie.

There's just not enough African Americans in baseball for fellow black people to watch really.

Last edited:

I'm not black, I'm Nigerian.

Sports I love not typically loved by people like you and I: Hockey, Lacrosse :smokin, I wish Hockey and Lacrosse were more popular. People are rly over here analyzing why genetics influences the perception of baseball. Blame being black instead of the fact that the sport is just downright boring. I know die hard baseball fans who can't even sit through a game. It's a horrible sport, sue me. Apparently, I don't like baseball because rap told me not to.

Last edited:
-Facebook
-runway models. I understand why people like them, but based solely on looks video model>>>runway
-video games
-Trance/house music. Everyone is always telling me, " its the greatest music ever, you just need to be high." WTF does that mean.
-Mash-up music like girltalk. I like the original music that was created w/ an artist, producer, musicians, etc. all collaborating.
-The need to take a Molly/Ecstasy before going to a club.
-This new trend for black dudes looking bummy as hell. No haircut, no shape-up, no line-up, etc. I may let my hair grow out for a while, but you best believe I'll be lined-up.
-Lebron James. I see the talent, but dude is boring as hell to watch imo
-Baseball

Fans of teams of places they have never even been
Cowboys fans
Chicks talking football (***** get in the kitchen)
Chicks talking bout they are so independent

People talking politics and religion
Twitter
Marrige
GOOD Music
Jayz (ever since the roc broke up)
Andriod users thats never even touched an iphone claiming its better

:rofl: :rofl:

"independent" women

D Flores (go look up his youtube videos 
mean.gif
)

Cell phone warriors (it's just a cell phone, why we beefin over it?)

Floppers/Clippers

"Sports experts"

Chicks that go outside with head wraps and pajamas

Weirdos

John Stamos

Heroin

Chicks who get uppercutted by bus drivers

-Facebook
-runway models. I understand why people like them, but based solely on looks video model>>>runway
-video games
-Trance/house music. Everyone is always telling me, " its the greatest music ever, you just need to be high." WTF does that mean.
-Mash-up music like girltalk. I like the original music that was created w/ an artist, producer, musicians, etc. all collaborating.
-The need to take a Molly/Ecstasy before going to a club.
-This new trend for black dudes looking bummy as hell. No haircut, no shape-up, no line-up, etc. I may let my hair grow out for a while, but you best believe I'll be lined-up.
-Lebron James. I see the talent, but dude is boring as hell to watch imo
-Baseball

Cowboys fans
Twitter
Marrige
GOOD Music

:smh:

beats headphones

reality shows

music nowadays

social networking

movies

waiting in line for 12+ hours for sneakers

liquor

miami heat

college sports

and so much more

Last edited:
Cowboys fans

Twitter
Marrige
GOOD Music

:rofl: :rofl:

Ahhhhhh :rofl:

Baseball. Advance towards me brethren.

Worst sport ever, long boring games, unnecessarily long season. The only time I care about baseball is if the Yankees are in the World series but even then I can't sit thru a game.

I saw that special too, it's a very good watch for anybody who hasn't seen it. I loved playing baseball in my very early years, but once I started watching football and bball, then eventually competing in track, baseball fell to the wayside and I never looked back.

Last edited:
I don't even know what dubstep is anymore, wth is brostep? :lol:

Americanized Dubstep

oh and i'm black.

I'm black too if it matters. And genre while not the end all be all is important to a certain degree because classification just makes it easier to find a certain sound that you want.

In this case it's important because Dubstep emerged out of the UK Garage/2step sounds as well as the Jamaican Dub sound. The combination of the two created dubstep.

brostep on the other hand took the wobble bass line to the extreme and eliminated the subbass element of dubstep (one of two defining features).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom