Things you don't care about, but others do?

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

i dont get how people can be cool with not caring about the environment. Im not sayin join greenpeace but damn have some respect
$!%+ that

The government could end deforestation tomorrow if it legalized industrial hemp. Til that happens I dont care. Obviously our governing body is more set on lining the pockets of the higher-ups than actually saving anyone or anything not directly related to it from harm.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

i dont get how people can be cool with not caring about the environment. Im not sayin join greenpeace but damn have some respect
$!%+ that

The government could end deforestation tomorrow if it legalized industrial hemp. Til that happens I dont care. Obviously our governing body is more set on lining the pockets of the higher-ups than actually saving anyone or anything not directly related to it from harm.

Poor kids in other countries:frown:Specifically, I don't care about the kids in el Salvador.)

Illegal Immgrants: send back my cousins, I don't give a freak

Poor kids in other countries:frown:Specifically, I don't care about the kids in el Salvador.)

Movies - too long to keep my attention, and the vast majority are terrible with so many flaws in them anyway,. I just sit there and get pissed at all the damn mistakes in the things.

Movies - too long to keep my attention, and the vast majority are terrible with so many flaws in them anyway,. I just sit there and get pissed at all the damn mistakes in the things.

indifferent.gif
@ people not caring about sports. 

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Cold as ice.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Cold as ice.

Back
Top Bottom