Things you don't care about, but others do?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Sports talk, because of the amounts of masculinity I think it's a way for insecure men and closet homosexuals to bond without feeling vulnerable.

...Not saying ALL but some 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Sports talk, because of the amounts of masculinity I think it's a way for insecure men and closet homosexuals to bond without feeling vulnerable.

...Not saying ALL but some 
laugh.gif

- worshipping rappers that don't give a flying @%#% that you exist (ie. Lil B stans)
- Baseball
- the fact that Mike Vick fought dogs
- knowing the personal lives and/or history of certain NT'ers
- anniversary dates
- impressing other people with material things
- using the phrase "I love you" (If I don't mean it I'm not gonna say it *shrug*)
- using a headset while playing a video game online, that $+++ just isn't comfortable to me
- reality TV shows
- how many followers I have on Twitter
- the nicknames of sneakers or any other sneaker terminology
- cell phone / computer debates

- worshipping rappers that don't give a flying @%#% that you exist (ie. Lil B stans)
- Baseball
- the fact that Mike Vick fought dogs
- knowing the personal lives and/or history of certain NT'ers
- anniversary dates
- impressing other people with material things
- using the phrase "I love you" (If I don't mean it I'm not gonna say it *shrug*)
- using a headset while playing a video game online, that $+++ just isn't comfortable to me
- reality TV shows
- how many followers I have on Twitter
- the nicknames of sneakers or any other sneaker terminology
- cell phone / computer debates

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

i dont get how people can be cool with not caring about the environment. Im not sayin join greenpeace but damn have some respect
$!%+ that

The government could end deforestation tomorrow if it legalized industrial hemp. Til that happens I dont care. Obviously our governing body is more set on lining the pockets of the higher-ups than actually saving anyone or anything not directly related to it from harm.

What exactly do you do that shows that you dont give a crap about the environment?  Do you have any examples?
 Basically if Im not saving money by saving resources its not happening. Im one of those kids that grew up poor where youre mom would smack you in the back of the head for leaving the lights on or not turning the water off in the shower while shampooing your hair etc. So yeah I still do those things cuz it saves money, but not in the dorms cuz it aint me paying utilities. 
I also dont give a !$!+ about recycling, Ill throw my trash in whichever bins closest or on the ground if I dont feel like gettin up cuz most of it never gets recycled anyway. Cant really think of much else right now, except I obviously dont use water soluble paint when I write and I dont give a **@% about gas consumption in a car unless its hurting my pockets. If 15mpg aint killin me I dont care who tries to tell me its killing penguins.
swishasweets wrote:
baggedbaggy wrote:
the pothead craze

This 
mad.gif

huh? those "fake" smokers or what?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

i dont get how people can be cool with not caring about the environment. Im not sayin join greenpeace but damn have some respect
$!%+ that

The government could end deforestation tomorrow if it legalized industrial hemp. Til that happens I dont care. Obviously our governing body is more set on lining the pockets of the higher-ups than actually saving anyone or anything not directly related to it from harm.

What exactly do you do that shows that you dont give a crap about the environment?  Do you have any examples?
 Basically if Im not saving money by saving resources its not happening. Im one of those kids that grew up poor where youre mom would smack you in the back of the head for leaving the lights on or not turning the water off in the shower while shampooing your hair etc. So yeah I still do those things cuz it saves money, but not in the dorms cuz it aint me paying utilities. 
I also dont give a !$!+ about recycling, Ill throw my trash in whichever bins closest or on the ground if I dont feel like gettin up cuz most of it never gets recycled anyway. Cant really think of much else right now, except I obviously dont use water soluble paint when I write and I dont give a **@% about gas consumption in a car unless its hurting my pockets. If 15mpg aint killin me I dont care who tries to tell me its killing penguins.
swishasweets wrote:
baggedbaggy wrote:
the pothead craze

This 
mad.gif

huh? those "fake" smokers or what?

Back
Top Bottom