Things you hate while eating at a restaurant Vol. Man Im parched

waiter/waitresses who don't write stuff down, then come out and give me the wrong plate.

waiter/waitresses who don't write stuff down, then come out and give me the wrong plate.

Not sure if it has been said already but..

1) I hate when I'm in the middle of a deep conversation with somebody and the waiter/waitress just pops up and says "Is everything good? Can I get you guys anything else?
smile.gif
"

(mind you they already asked this about 5 minutes before)..I know they're just doing their job, but it throws off the flow of the convo.

1) I hate when I'm in the middle of a deep conversation with somebody and the waiter/waitress just pops up and says "Is everything good? Can I get you guys anything else?
smile.gif
"

(mind you they already asked this about 5 minutes before)..I know they're just doing their job, but it throws off the flow of the convo.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

smile.gif
"

but are you the one to get mad when your drinks not refilled promptly

Originally Posted by AJChick23

smile.gif
"

but are you the one to get mad when your drinks not refilled promptly

Back
Top Bottom