Things you purposely do while driving?????

laugh.gif
 I keep a baby Dodgers bat in my front seat and a big bat in my back seat (due to paranoia from an old beef). Came close to buying a 9 but couldn't do it. They're just there for security not for making threats at other drivers. 

Originally Posted by BLinK

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

It's a stop light in DC that changes fast (only stays green for like 6-7 seconds), so if I'm lucky enough to be in the front , once it turns green, I'll wait for about 4 seconds THEN proceed through the light that way if the person behind me follows, They'll get a nice $50 dollar ticket in the mail from the cameras flashing them.
indifferent.gif
Oh. That must have been you in that green Ford Windstar 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

It's a stop light in DC that changes fast (only stays green for like 6-7 seconds), so if I'm lucky enough to be in the front , once it turns green, I'll wait for about 4 seconds THEN proceed through the light that way if the person behind me follows, They'll get a nice $50 dollar ticket in the mail from the cameras flashing them.
indifferent.gif
Oh. That must have been you in that green Ford Windstar 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I try to enforce adherence to traffic laws by threatening accidents when someone else breaks the law. For example, if someone starts to change lanes without using their signal, I speed up and pull up next to them on the side to scare them

Today I was at a 3-way stop and was waiting for the next guy to go. After he goes, the car behind him decides he'll go too, trying to be sneaky by staying close to the first guy. I know it's my turn so I start driving into the intersection and almost hit the guy while staring him down. Damn senior citizen driving a TT, lol. I hope he $++! his diapers.

eric-cartman-140.jpg

I try to enforce adherence to traffic laws by threatening accidents when someone else breaks the law. For example, if someone starts to change lanes without using their signal, I speed up and pull up next to them on the side to scare them

Today I was at a 3-way stop and was waiting for the next guy to go. After he goes, the car behind him decides he'll go too, trying to be sneaky by staying close to the first guy. I know it's my turn so I start driving into the intersection and almost hit the guy while staring him down. Damn senior citizen driving a TT, lol. I hope he $++! his diapers.

eric-cartman-140.jpg

I tend to follow cars like every road is a busy one, not even thinkin about it

I tend to follow cars like every road is a busy one, not even thinkin about it

I purposely try to abide to the rules of the road to prevent any unnecessary conflicts, because I know that driving is not something to be taken lightly.

I purposely try to abide to the rules of the road to prevent any unnecessary conflicts, because I know that driving is not something to be taken lightly.

Oh yeah, whenever they have those machines posted on the side of the road that tell you your speed, I speed up until it starts flashing "slow down."

Oh yeah, whenever they have those machines posted on the side of the road that tell you your speed, I speed up until it starts flashing "slow down."

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

eric-cartman-140.jpg

It depends.

eric-cartman-140.jpg

It depends.

Am I the only one that uses blinkers only when it is absolutely necessary? I dont usually use them. Sometimes I play games, I.E: Im driving down a long street at a face pace.. car waiting at intersection is 
waiting cuz they think im going straight through, they wait for a while, but I end up turning right onto their street. I get dirty looks.  

Am I the only one that uses blinkers only when it is absolutely necessary? I dont usually use them. Sometimes I play games, I.E: Im driving down a long street at a face pace.. car waiting at intersection is 
waiting cuz they think im going straight through, they wait for a while, but I end up turning right onto their street. I get dirty looks.  

i try to go as fast as possible when i see those things
pimp.gif

i try to go as fast as possible when i see those things
pimp.gif

blast my music loud so people can hear it....9/10 it's a new artist that they aren't up on.....

i'm sure alot of dudes in the city are too stuck on waka, gucci, and wayne, to know who a j.cole or big krit is.

blast my music loud so people can hear it....9/10 it's a new artist that they aren't up on.....

i'm sure alot of dudes in the city are too stuck on waka, gucci, and wayne, to know who a j.cole or big krit is.

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

By far, the greatest thing to do purposely while driving is messing with those student driver cars. ITS SO HILARIOUS OMG ROFFFFL

But seriously it is pretty fun

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

By far, the greatest thing to do purposely while driving is messing with those student driver cars. ITS SO HILARIOUS OMG ROFFFFL

But seriously it is pretty fun

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom