Things you regret buying Vol. Recession

Shoes - I added up the prices I paid for my whole collection & realized that I've spent over $4,500-$5,000 on some stuff that I don't even wear that much.

Shoes - I added up the prices I paid for my whole collection & realized that I've spent over $4,500-$5,000 on some stuff that I don't even wear that much.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

songs from iTunes!! 
mad.gif

Wait. People still buy music?

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

i dont even wanna start to add stuff up i got at least 25-30 DS or worn once pairs
30t6p3b.gif
& since the bordeaux dropped i seem to wear those daily...because i have a 2nd ds pair
30t6p3b.gif
.....this $$%^%* is a sickness

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

i dont even wanna start to add stuff up i got at least 25-30 DS or worn once pairs
30t6p3b.gif
& since the bordeaux dropped i seem to wear those daily...because i have a 2nd ds pair
30t6p3b.gif
.....this $$%^%* is a sickness

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

just spent $25 on some weak $#@ dominos
30t6p3b.gif

damn 25 tho? what happend to the 5.99 deal son?

2 pizzas & 2 boneless wing orders = 23.96 before taxes or delivery

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

just spent $25 on some weak $#@ dominos
30t6p3b.gif

damn 25 tho? what happend to the 5.99 deal son?

2 pizzas & 2 boneless wing orders = 23.96 before taxes or delivery

A two year phone contract
30t6p3b.gif
Not only was my phone expensive due to not having any kind of credit but so are the new payments. "Patience is a virtue"

A two year phone contract
30t6p3b.gif
Not only was my phone expensive due to not having any kind of credit but so are the new payments. "Patience is a virtue"

just copped some cement 3's for retail....when i have a PERFECT 03 pair sitting at home just half a size big.... **facepalm**

just copped some cement 3's for retail....when i have a PERFECT 03 pair sitting at home just half a size big.... **facepalm**

Drinks. And like a lot of us in here, sneakers. I basically was feelin like I won the lotto when tax returns came and copped like 5 pairs, a few ounces of kush, and before I knew it I was back to being moderately broke.

Drinks. And like a lot of us in here, sneakers. I basically was feelin like I won the lotto when tax returns came and copped like 5 pairs, a few ounces of kush, and before I knew it I was back to being moderately broke.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

THIS!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ myself

Back
Top Bottom