-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

- Met Stan Lee last weekends and got some stuff signed and he was a real cool cat
- Met Rainn Wilson(Dwight Shrute from the office) Real nice dude also met his son and wife
- Hung out with Mickael Peitrus 7 different times and gave me a couple jordan PE's and signed a whole bunch of stuff. me and dude talked about jordans for days such a nice dude
pimp.gif

- Shot around and met NeNe of the denver nuggets last season and made fun of Melo for a reason i can't remember
- Met LL cool J a couple of times
- Troy Tulowitzki is my brother in laws best friend so i see him all the time he's incredibly nice and when your around him just feels like one of the boys i also get a lot signed from him no jersey yet but cards, balls and bats has been it for now and he told me melo has a whole gang of beautiful girlfriends on the side, and that AI is an $*!
- Met snoop dogg at the age of 7 at a mall he was really nice but as a child i was just amazed that he was so dam tall haha
- Met the loser who designed the Jordan 2009's and almost pimp slapped him for being an $%%hole
- Had breakfast with Adal Ramones and he signed a hat for me (What he's known for)
- Met and chilled with Curren$y, Mac Miller, Wiz, Jerm Jilla and a bunch of local artists because my sisters BF owns a cannibus club so when there in town they stop by and pick some stuff up
- Also know a lot of bay area artists

and thats it for me still haven't met Mike sadly
30t6p3b.gif

- Met Stan Lee last weekends and got some stuff signed and he was a real cool cat
- Met Rainn Wilson(Dwight Shrute from the office) Real nice dude also met his son and wife
- Hung out with Mickael Peitrus 7 different times and gave me a couple jordan PE's and signed a whole bunch of stuff. me and dude talked about jordans for days such a nice dude
pimp.gif

- Shot around and met NeNe of the denver nuggets last season and made fun of Melo for a reason i can't remember
- Met LL cool J a couple of times
- Troy Tulowitzki is my brother in laws best friend so i see him all the time he's incredibly nice and when your around him just feels like one of the boys i also get a lot signed from him no jersey yet but cards, balls and bats has been it for now and he told me melo has a whole gang of beautiful girlfriends on the side, and that AI is an $*!
- Met snoop dogg at the age of 7 at a mall he was really nice but as a child i was just amazed that he was so dam tall haha
- Met the loser who designed the Jordan 2009's and almost pimp slapped him for being an $%%hole
- Had breakfast with Adal Ramones and he signed a hat for me (What he's known for)
- Met and chilled with Curren$y, Mac Miller, Wiz, Jerm Jilla and a bunch of local artists because my sisters BF owns a cannibus club so when there in town they stop by and pick some stuff up
- Also know a lot of bay area artists

and thats it for me still haven't met Mike sadly
30t6p3b.gif

sleep paralysis lol
dunk
met Derrik Brooks while I was in his Boys & Girls program (free tickets to Bucs games)

pimp.gif
swag

imma be back with more

sleep paralysis lol
dunk
met Derrik Brooks while I was in his Boys & Girls program (free tickets to Bucs games)

pimp.gif
swag

imma be back with more

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Oooo big man. That's lame of you to call him out. How many people on this board can say they really met kobe bryant.

"....probably wont get to do in a life time".... The probability of a NTer meeting Kobe Bryant in his life time is wayyyyy higher than sitting and talking with Michael Jordan. His first example of Hugging Beyonce was a good one....Not many people can say they've hugged Beyonce or ever will...."Big man"

Oh really? Did MJ die or something? I could be a blackjack dealer in Vegas and run into him everyday next week.

Cool, But are you a black jack dealer in Vegas?... No....

Perfect example.....You just had to fabricate a hypothetical situation to prove your point on how "easy" it would be to sit and talk with Micheal Jordan

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Oooo big man. That's lame of you to call him out. How many people on this board can say they really met kobe bryant.

"....probably wont get to do in a life time".... The probability of a NTer meeting Kobe Bryant in his life time is wayyyyy higher than sitting and talking with Michael Jordan. His first example of Hugging Beyonce was a good one....Not many people can say they've hugged Beyonce or ever will...."Big man"

Oh really? Did MJ die or something? I could be a blackjack dealer in Vegas and run into him everyday next week.

Cool, But are you a black jack dealer in Vegas?... No....

Perfect example.....You just had to fabricate a hypothetical situation to prove your point on how "easy" it would be to sit and talk with Micheal Jordan

A moose ran out of the woods and then side by side with my car for about a half mile, then ran off back into the woods
no damage to either party
as i was driving, i looked to the side and could see right into the eye of the great beast as it labored to keep pace with me
i felt like i was Captain Nemo staring down the giant squid

A moose ran out of the woods and then side by side with my car for about a half mile, then ran off back into the woods
no damage to either party
as i was driving, i looked to the side and could see right into the eye of the great beast as it labored to keep pace with me
i felt like i was Captain Nemo staring down the giant squid

-Took a vegas vacation with Phil Ivey and Irv Gotti's Family.
-Racked up 13 felonies and 9 misdemeanors, but got them all dismissed *whew*
-Got a 1st edition Charizard on my first booster pack
-Backstage passes/On Stage passes/ Chilled with Jay-z, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Kanye, NERD, Lupe, Rihanna, Rick Ross, TI, and Skillz
-Beat Skillz Pianist in pool in baltimore.
-Apparently when i was 3 or something, i broke Carlos Santana guitar.
-Saved 3 peoples life. (they were drinking and driving and crashed )
-And i believe i saw the Bang Bus in action 
devil.gif
devil.gif

i'll add more later

-Took a vegas vacation with Phil Ivey and Irv Gotti's Family.
-Racked up 13 felonies and 9 misdemeanors, but got them all dismissed *whew*
-Got a 1st edition Charizard on my first booster pack
-Backstage passes/On Stage passes/ Chilled with Jay-z, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Kanye, NERD, Lupe, Rihanna, Rick Ross, TI, and Skillz
-Beat Skillz Pianist in pool in baltimore.
-Apparently when i was 3 or something, i broke Carlos Santana guitar.
-Saved 3 peoples life. (they were drinking and driving and crashed )
-And i believe i saw the Bang Bus in action 
devil.gif
devil.gif

i'll add more later

I'm just saying, it's lame of you to downplay another person's experience. Since when was meeting kobe bryant easy?

Like it would be pretty DBag of me to downplay you driving a continental gt, which to me isn't all that special. I've driven numerous cars that are 120k+ and there's a Maserati gran turismo in the garage right now but that would be lame of me to say in order to downplay your experience.

I'm just saying, it's lame of you to downplay another person's experience. Since when was meeting kobe bryant easy?

Like it would be pretty DBag of me to downplay you driving a continental gt, which to me isn't all that special. I've driven numerous cars that are 120k+ and there's a Maserati gran turismo in the garage right now but that would be lame of me to say in order to downplay your experience.

Ok Mr. Flanders .... I mean Thats cool that Driving a Continental GT "isn't all that special" because you probably come from some type of wealth.... But I bet 98% of NT hasn't driven one or probably ever will....which is the point of the thread ...if you've read the title

But i'm done bantering....Post your list and move on....
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Ok Mr. Flanders .... I mean Thats cool that Driving a Continental GT "isn't all that special" because you probably come from some type of wealth.... But I bet 98% of NT hasn't driven one or probably ever will....which is the point of the thread ...if you've read the title

But i'm done bantering....Post your list and move on....
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I got a hole in one right after my 15th birthday. When me and my friend went to tell the course pro, he cursed at us and wouldn't take us seriously. Finally got my name in the paper though.

I got a hole in one right after my 15th birthday. When me and my friend went to tell the course pro, he cursed at us and wouldn't take us seriously. Finally got my name in the paper though.

- i was able to meet Floyd Mayweather Sr, Roger Mayweather and Jeff Mayweather and had numerous training sessions with all three ill never forget this.
- Chopped it up with former boxing champ Winky Wright.
- Chopped it up with Hall of fame boxing referee Richard Steele he's funny and cool cat.
- Saved someones life (little girl Drowning)
- Spit some game n chopped it up with my youtube crush ijustine she's
devil.gif
in person.

- i was able to meet Floyd Mayweather Sr, Roger Mayweather and Jeff Mayweather and had numerous training sessions with all three ill never forget this.
- Chopped it up with former boxing champ Winky Wright.
- Chopped it up with Hall of fame boxing referee Richard Steele he's funny and cool cat.
- Saved someones life (little girl Drowning)
- Spit some game n chopped it up with my youtube crush ijustine she's
devil.gif
in person.

Talked to Megan Good at the airport a few years back. Didn't even know it was her til some lil girl ran up asking for a picture later 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom