thinking of becoming a mason...

Originally Posted by Kingofnewark

To OP,I would suggest not to become one.There's just a lot of crazy stuff they do behind closed doors.

such as...?
nerd.gif

I'm gonna be doing the process pretty soon also. From what I gather, you have to have a contact who gets you application, then the particular lodge comes and interviews you. You have to be accepted, not just anybody can get in.

You have to be ready to devote a lot of your time in the beginning and your wife/girl has to be on board.

I'm gonna be doing the process pretty soon also. From what I gather, you have to have a contact who gets you application, then the particular lodge comes and interviews you. You have to be accepted, not just anybody can get in.

You have to be ready to devote a lot of your time in the beginning and your wife/girl has to be on board.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

train2.jpg

train2.jpg

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

To OP,I would suggest not to become one.There's just a lot of crazy stuff they do behind closed doors.

such as...?
nerd.gif
He don't know. Only thing he'd be able to provide is stuff he pulls off the internet.  Thing about "secret" societies is that everything is speculation. U never know what is truth and what is fiction.  Even that special on the History channel leads one to believe that they only tellin half of it or bsin it.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

such as...?
nerd.gif
He don't know. Only thing he'd be able to provide is stuff he pulls off the internet.  Thing about "secret" societies is that everything is speculation. U never know what is truth and what is fiction.  Even that special on the History channel leads one to believe that they only tellin half of it or bsin it.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

train2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

train2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom