thinking of becoming a mason...

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

anthony-mason-autographed-8x10-photo-new-york-knicks_4acda55bae80b907d06a5afdb5a77aec.jpg

derrick-mason.jpg
tate_1.JPG

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I'm gonna be doing the process pretty soon also. From what I gather, you have to have a contact who gets you application, then the particular lodge comes and interviews you. You have to be accepted, not just anybody can get in.

You have to be ready to devote a lot of your time in the beginning and your wife/girl has to be on board.
train2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The only reason you want to join is because you've listened to these idiots on the internet...they made you think it's some high class secret society. When you join and realise you wont be dining with Hov but instead setting up fundraisers for the RedCross you're going to quit.
and this was spot on,
laugh.gif
I can so imagine that happening.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I'm gonna be doing the process pretty soon also. From what I gather, you have to have a contact who gets you application, then the particular lodge comes and interviews you. You have to be accepted, not just anybody can get in.

You have to be ready to devote a lot of your time in the beginning and your wife/girl has to be on board.
train2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only reason you want to join is because you've listened to these idiots on the internet...they made you think it's some high class secret society. When you join and realise you wont be dining with Hov but instead setting up fundraisers for the RedCross you're going to quit.
and this was spot on,
laugh.gif
I can so imagine that happening.

Word. We are more susceptible to fall for smoke screens instead of doing our own legitimate research. Any fraternity is gonna be even more divided eternally. Sure there probably are elite Masons who conspire within the global narrative, but they have a million masks, a million walls, and a million people separating them from average laymen.

I'm sure whatever they're involved in they have seen an increase in applicants which is laughable....followers...its only the curiosity of human nature...theres nothing secret about Masonry at all besides the fact that people can't see whats right in front of them. Ignorance is bliss.

Word. We are more susceptible to fall for smoke screens instead of doing our own legitimate research. Any fraternity is gonna be even more divided eternally. Sure there probably are elite Masons who conspire within the global narrative, but they have a million masks, a million walls, and a million people separating them from average laymen.

I'm sure whatever they're involved in they have seen an increase in applicants which is laughable....followers...its only the curiosity of human nature...theres nothing secret about Masonry at all besides the fact that people can't see whats right in front of them. Ignorance is bliss.

Waste of time imo. I have master masons in my family going back 3 generations.

But why are you interested in joining?

Waste of time imo. I have master masons in my family going back 3 generations.

But why are you interested in joining?

^masons are people that work with stone.

freemasons is an organization and from what i see, it's just the same principle of stone work just free of physical stone.

^masons are people that work with stone.

freemasons is an organization and from what i see, it's just the same principle of stone work just free of physical stone.

Back
Top Bottom