Thirstiest Men on Instagram

Not just that it gives some women who are 5s the idea that they are a 10. I can't have that, know your $%##% place. :\ I blame this for the new wave of ugly, fat women tryna be taken to 5 star restaurants during the day time like a human being.

I wanna see a picture of the last 10 women you had sex with.
IF you even have that many

Not just that it gives some women who are 5s the idea that they are a 10. I can't have that, know your $%##% place. :\ I blame this for the new wave of ugly, fat women tryna be taken to 5 star restaurants during the day time like a human being.

I wanna see a picture of the last 10 women you had sex with.
IF you even have that many

Whatever he replies with wouldn't invalidate his point.

The social media era leads to more females being gassed up.

I'm not a fan of the thirst traps no matter how good the girl looks.

BTW you can sleep with someone without gassing them up.

There's nothing wrong with a guy "gassing" a girl up if he's genuinely attracted to her. And what some call "gassing" I call compliments. ******* love compliments. Some have figured out the game while some over-saturate and I can understand that.
It's safe to say what's attractive or unattractive is strictly subjective. Let's be clear, not EVERY body is bagging 6's or better. Sometimes you have to take someone for who they are, and that's the most intriguing part. For myself, looks don't matter. (Yes, I'm srs)

And him saying that fat women or 5's don't DESERVE to be treated with respect is complete rubbish.
So yes, his point is invalid.
if social media has distorted a woman's perception, then music videos and NT Yes-Men have ****** up the game for guys who have nothing to offer but a semi-hard **** and a smart mouth. FOH

Bruh! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let DC have his moment though
I did tho

My bad @DCAllAmerican  I couldn't resist. But no doubt that **** was 
smokin.gif
 n 
laugh.gif
 at the same time

There's nothing wrong with a guy "gassing" a girl up if he's genuinely attracted to her. And what some call "gassing" I call compliments. ******* love compliments.

]

Fellas look how weak minded these females are. Why do they need confirmation about their attractiveness?

IMG

]

Fellas look how weak minded these females are. Why do they need confirmation about their attractiveness?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/895917/width/200/height/400[/IMG[/quote]

:rollin

Same reason why you ask your girl: [B]"Did you cum?"[/B]

There's nothing wrong with a guy "gassing" a girl up if he's genuinely attracted to her. And what some call "gassing" I call compliments. ******* love compliments. Some have figured out the game while some over-saturate and I can understand that.
It's safe to say what's attractive or unattractive is strictly subjective. Let's be clear, not EVERY body is bagging 6's or better. Sometimes you have to take someone for who they are, and that's the most intriguing part. For myself, looks don't matter. (Yes, I'm srs)

And him saying that fat women or 5's don't DESERVE to be treated with respect is complete rubbish.
So yes, his point is invalid.
if social media has distorted a woman's perception, then music videos and NT Yes-Men have ****** up the game for guys who have nothing to offer but a semi-hard **** and a smart mouth. FOH

I should have clarified that I was only referring to his point about 5's thinking their 10's. I don't agree with the disrespect part. But they don't need to walk around thinking they Beyonce either.

But when a chick (hot or not) gets so much love on social media for showing her body off that it makes her think she deserves the world when she doesn't bring much to the table, it is a problem.

Most of these guys doing this stuff haven't figured out the game. Most arent smashing these chicks they gass up on social media.

It's actually not a huge deal with me bc I don't even get at those types of chicks except for a one nighter. The chicks I holler at actually have something more to them than being IG famous

But when a chick (hot or not) gets so much love on social media for showing her body off that it makes her think she deserves the world when she doesn't bring much to the table, it is a problem.

Most of these guys doing this stuff haven't figured out the game. Most arent smashing these chicks they gass up on social media.

That makes much more sense.

Next up is James Franco,the girl in the pics is 17 btw
laugh.gif

alien.gif

Funny/ironic since he can pretty much get any girl he's want

Last edited:
:lol: He tweeted about it and the girl even has a video on her IG

Last edited:
Not sure if this was already posted, but I got a laugh :lol:

tumblr_n3rv6gCZJD1s9epjdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2z73qQVG41qzvihwo1_500.jpg

LOL, Bruh! :lol: :rofl:

Surprised they did not show that back shot of her with those cheeks! :D

I am not sure if it's her nose, lips or what but that face ain't all that. Body is :smokin tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom