Thirstiest Men on Instagram

There's so much of this nowadays because there are virtually no repercussions on the internet.

You're so far removed from the person you can pretty much say whatever without feeling guilt or shame. I'd say 75% of these guys wouldn't even approach these birds real life, never mind asking them to park it on their face.

Simping, trolling, e-thuggin.... Same applies for all these. I've been guilty of all of them but like Oprah said it's a sorry state of affairs.

Im going to keep it all the way funky. I know one girl that has been posted in this thread personally and worked with another and without disrespecting them because we are good friends, I'll just say that you guys have absolutely no appreciation for how important lighting and makeup is in regards to taking pics that are beyond flattering. These chicks DO NOT look this good in real life! I'm not saying that to take away from their looks but I'm telling you this pics are super misleading and they got them Iphone filters on full swing. For one with the proper lighting you can and they do accentuate curves and features. Why you think all this pics have a open shutter glossy glow to them? It's because the bright effect erases blemishes and any sort of non perfections. I work in film so trust me I know every lighting trick in the book. Another thing I'd like to seriously hammer home to you guys is that this chicks are SUPER everyday chicks like drive hyundais and Hondas or even rides the bus (I'm dead serious). With all that being said the game has reached rock bottom. Some of these are funny but what's happened to modern man is outright disgusting.People don't even have any pride anymore or class. This all boils down to class and that **** is extinct. How many young men are going to be able to say that they have a beautiful girl on their team that isn't all over the internet half naked or trying hard? How many young women are going to be able to say that they have a man on their team that didn't display sucka behavior over the web? Aint nothin sacred anymore, I've seen as much of a dudes girls ******* and *** as him. I can tell a ***** about his girls birth mark on her inner thigh and I aint even met the *****. Women that need guidance and men that aren't fit to lead.
Bravo..well said...well said!!

How many young men are going to be able to say that they have a beautiful girl on their team that isn't all over the internet half naked or trying hard? How many young women are going to be able to say that they have a man on their team that didn't display sucka behavior over the web? Aint nothin sacred anymore, I've seen as much of a dudes girls ******* and *** as him. I can tell a ***** about his girls birth mark on her inner thigh and I aint even met the *****. Women that need guidance and men that aren't fit to lead.
See this is what gets me, I really feel bad for children of these modern aged internet exhibitionists. Pictures don't go anywhere and when these dudes grow up, these kids will have to deal with anyone their age being able to see their mother online half naked. It is sad. So you dudes that already have girls that aren't all over the internet, KEEP THEM.

And you dudes that have sisters, friends, family members or girls that have exhibited this type of behavior let them know hot inappropriate it is. If someone is close to me and they put up a picture with a skirt _

There's so much of this nowadays because there are virtually no repercussions on the internet.
You're so far removed from the person you can pretty much say whatever without feeling guilt or shame. I'd say 75% of these guys wouldn't even approach these birds real life, never mind asking them to park it on their face.
Simping, trolling, e-thuggin.... Same applies for all these. I've been guilty of all of them but like Oprah said it's a sorry state of affairs.

So true.
Imagine going up to a bird and telling her, "Damn girl, your stomach looks good enough for me to bust on" :rofl:

The thirst is too real, though...
mean.gif

WisePharoah speaking gospel...

But ill be damned if these arent funny...

How dude told a girl that a picture made him late for work? :rofl:

Im going to keep it all the way funky. I know one girl that has been posted in this thread personally and worked with another and without disrespecting them because we are good friends, I'll just say that you guys have absolutely no appreciation for how important lighting and makeup is in regards to taking pics that are beyond flattering. These chicks DO NOT look this good in real life! I'm not saying that to take away from their looks but I'm telling you this pics are super misleading and they got them Iphone filters on full swing. For one with the proper lighting you can and they do accentuate curves and features. Why you think all this pics have a open shutter glossy glow to them? It's because the bright effect erases blemishes and any sort of non perfections. I work in film so trust me I know every lighting trick in the book. Another thing I'd like to seriously hammer home to you guys is that this chicks are SUPER everyday chicks like drive hyundais and Hondas or even rides the bus (I'm dead serious). With all that being said the game has reached rock bottom. Some of these are funny but what's happened to modern man is outright disgusting.People don't even have any pride anymore or class. This all boils down to class and that **** is extinct. How many young men are going to be able to say that they have a beautiful girl on their team that isn't all over the internet half naked or trying hard? How many young women are going to be able to say that they have a man on their team that didn't display sucka behavior over the web? Aint nothin sacred anymore, I've seen as much of a dudes girls ******* and *** as him. I can tell a ***** about his girls birth mark on her inner thigh and I aint even met the *****. Women that need guidance and men that aren't fit to lead.

Too true.

See this is what gets me, I really feel bad for children of these modern aged internet exhibitionists. Pictures don't go anywhere and when these dudes grow up, these kids will have to deal with anyone their age being able to see their mother online half naked. It is sad. So you dudes that already have girls that aren't all over the internet, KEEP THEM.
And you dudes that have sisters, friends, family members or girls that have exhibited this type of behavior let them know hot inappropriate it is. If someone is close to me and they put up a picture with a skirt _ <~ that short, I am asking them, "What is your motive."
Yeah I was talking with a dude about this the other day...just in terms of finding a chick who is not all out there on the net. I mean its hard enough trusting one, and then you add the sites that there on and its just crazy. 

this is the problem with social media. it has made every decent looking girl think she's a pin-up and every guy who clears $400 a week think he's sean combs.

:rofl: :rofl:

THAT WOULDN'T EVEN COVER MY SNEAKER HABIT EVERY WEEK, LET ALONE MY BILLS AND LIFESTYLE.

REPPED.

And you dudes that have sisters, friends, family members or girls that have exhibited this type of behavior let them know hot inappropriate it is. If someone is close to me and they put up a picture with a skirt _

Back
Top Bottom