This blew my mind.

Are the "Jews" that we know of in this day in time the same Jews of the biblical times?

Your comment made me realize what black activist were trying to do back in the day. Rally the troops so that we can have the a social structure similar to other prospering minorities. If we could band together like they do, we could be running shhh, possibly a main contender. But because of discrimination and sambos in the entertainment biz, we stay separated by trivial things like neighborhoods, gangs, music, etc. Which are glorified and put into the faces of our youth.

#dailyracethread

Yep,

View media item 673577

They'll have you thinking it was all about being black and militant.

Your comment made me realize what black activist were trying to do back in the day. Rally the troops so that we can have the a social structure similar to other prospering minorities. If we could band together like they do, we could be running shhh, possibly a main contender. But because of discrimination and sambos in the entertainment biz, we stay separated by trivial things like neighborhoods, gangs, music, etc. Which are glorified and put into the faces of our youth.

#dailyracethread

One of the comments from the video...

"The things that would have made blacks socially accepted, financially respected have all been destroyed. All our leaders are gone. They are not coming back. Remember one thing. Nothing happens the same way twice. Where will our hero's come from. People like Jay Z don't care enough to say one thing to uplift the community. He is interested in his own upliftment."

Yep.

Jews run more than just entertainment/Hollywood. They run the entire world. The United States does their bidding.

This this this, ish be leaving me dumbfounded! Like what does the government know that the rest of us doesn't? Cause the whole world just seems to cater to them, there has to be some sort of secret, it all just can't be special treatment because of the holocaust.

Jews can bring up the holocaust and complain about it constantly and it's justified. Other races state facts on how they were enslaved or wiped out it's playing the race card and they need to get over it.

Stank *** Jews, only like a few of them.

I don't care if you give me a warning for this post Meth, you see me shining b.

View media item 673586

Looking at the pics OP posted other than the one chick I don't know the shockers for me are Emmanuelle. Gwen feels like a convert. I identify Mila more with the whole eastern european soviet russia does you thing than Jewish (yeah I know there's plenty jews there).

Some of the mid parts of that list is badly ordered and sometimes they just feel like they dropped an uggo in there to get a reaction.

This list really opens my eyes to how many Jewish women I want to smash.

:lol: :smh:@ the hate on Jews on this thread. Unnecessary.
Are the "Jews" that we know of in this day in time the same Jews of the biblical times?
There's the religious ones, the non-religious ones that identify with the title (modern day if you will) and then there's the ones that identify with it ethnically.

Last edited:
i really never understood why black people didn't get on their jew game.

all the self-serving blacks in the world shouldn't affect a larger movement of concerned growth and cultural innovation.

i think the problem at hand is that since Martin and Malcolm got killed, we've been following people who want to be in charge.

You're NEVER supposed to put the guy who wants to be in charge, in charge.

That's what i see when i look at the Black Christian church, the Nation of Islam, the stock we place in our entertainers/athletes, etc.

The guy who wants all the attention and feels he should be telling people what to do is the last person to make your leader, and if you look at the African American community's leaders, that's all they amount to. Nobody's teaching anything, nobody's trying to figure out how we can get all the different groups of Blacks together to work on the few things we can all univerally agree on. Instead, you get a bunch of Brow Beating. You get people trying to tell you not to use the N Word, or telling you to be wary of the White Man, or saying you need to be this religion or that religion.

I'm just ranting now, though.

List of hot Jewish women that doesn't include Gina Gershon? I call shenanigans

i think the assassinations, bombings , drugs, poverty, inferior education, and mass incarceration of blacks is a major hindrance as well as a silent scar on the black community.

Multiplied by the fact that the world tells you to smile on top of all of that because your injustices are not real or relevant. Cuts deep....

I saw a documentary in school about this. Really interesting.

I wonder what the church of Scientology is all about. Always wondered after watching The secret society of hollywood special on E.

Oh and Bar Rafaeli needs to be #1 on that list.

Last edited:
I didnt know any of these ladies were Jewish especially Sarah Michelle Geller...
But Kat Dennings would be fested upon

How are you going to leave out Gal Gadot and Bar Refaeli but post creatures like Lea Michelle and Mila Kunis

Lea Michele can get it any day.

View media item 674115
View media item 674118

But Judaism isn't a nationality and you can't be half a religion.

So stupid when people say "I'm half Jew"

Bruh there is a Jewish Bloodline. Those are the OJ (original Jew)

Then there are the converts. On the list they said who was a convert (Borat's fine wife Isla Fischer).

I think the rest of the girls are ethnic Jews.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Most Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of European women who converted to Judaism, possibly around the time of the early Roman empire, concludes a new genetic study that casts doubt on many prevailing theories about the origins of Ashkenazim.

The study, published Tuesday in the journal Nature Communications, analyzed samples of mitochondrial DNA, which is passed down only from the mother, taken from more than 3,500 people throughout the Near East, the Caucasus and Europe, including Ashkenazi Jews. The researchers found that more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to indigenous Europeans, with four maternal “founders” responsible for 40 percent. Although Jewish men may have migrated into Europe from Israel around 2,000 years ago, they brought few or no wives with them, according to the researchers, who suggest that the men married and converted European women, first along the Mediterranean and later in western and central Europe.

The study was conducted by Martin Richards of the University of Huddersfield in England, who led a team of researchers from Russia, the Czech Republic, Portugal and the United States. They examined mitochondrial DNA, which is contained in the cytoplasm of the egg. “Like Judaism, mitochondrial DNA is passed along the maternal line,” notes the report.

Great book on the subject, written be a Jewish scholar.

View media item 674208
Sand's work is an attempt "to prove that the Jewish people never existed as a ‘nation-race’ with a common origin," but instead is a mix of groups who have adopted the Jewish religion, primarily descending from the medieval Eurasian state of Khazaria.

These are the historical Cannanite and Judean "Hebrews" spoken of in the Bible.

View media item 674214
View media item 674218
The original Semites were a dark skinned, nappy haired people's who lived around the horn of Africa and the "Middle East".

View media item 674231
This is why the Pre-Renaissance Western and Eastern European depictions of Biblical characters were "Black". It was until after the Reconquista, where White Europeans sought to erase the impact of the occupying Moors, that religious art became white-washed.

View media item 674233
View media item 674246
View media item 674235
View media item 674236

The overwhelming majority of those who identify themselves (or we identify) as Jews are really historically and genetically Europeans, whom converted to Judaism.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff being posted.

I didn't really find none of the womne posted that attractive though.

Back
Top Bottom