This can't be life

d26Wp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ using another dude **** as an incentive

If you gay and you rap, you need to come out of the closet and let us know who you iz. If you don't have pride in what you do then don't do it. You know who is getting caught in the Range Rover with the boy. You know what's going on in ATL like I know.......
roll.gif
roll.gif

d26Wp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you gay and you rap, you need to come out of the closet and let us know who you iz. If you don't have pride in what you do then don't do it. You know who is getting caught in the Range Rover with the boy. You know what's going on in ATL like I know.......
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

d26Wp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

have they confirmed it was him
didnt even know dude was on twitter

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

d26Wp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

have they confirmed it was him
didnt even know dude was on twitter

Really though? Talking about the next man's penis?

It's good these dudes getting exposed and I agree about being gay and being open about it. That down low brother shh don't fly. I'm tired of these frauds.

Really though? Talking about the next man's penis?

It's good these dudes getting exposed and I agree about being gay and being open about it. That down low brother shh don't fly. I'm tired of these frauds.

I aint NEVER like that $!@+% cuzz Yall NT dudes stay hyping this Fruity Fashionable $!@+%. The signs were always there

I aint NEVER like that $!@+% cuzz Yall NT dudes stay hyping this Fruity Fashionable $!@+%. The signs were always there

Originally Posted by cartune

I aint NEVER like that +!+*# cuzz Yall NT dudes stay hyping this Fruity Fashionable +!+*#. The signs were always there

THIS.

I mean c'mon folks, are we really surprised?

Yung-L.A.-Young-Dro.jpg

Young_Dro.jpg

All these "super duper fruity swag" rappers are telling you wussup all day and y'all just ain't paying attention. If you're gay, there's nothing wrong with that, but like it was said already, be real with your fans and yourself.

Originally Posted by cartune

I aint NEVER like that +!+*# cuzz Yall NT dudes stay hyping this Fruity Fashionable +!+*#. The signs were always there

THIS.

I mean c'mon folks, are we really surprised?

Yung-L.A.-Young-Dro.jpg

Young_Dro.jpg

All these "super duper fruity swag" rappers are telling you wussup all day and y'all just ain't paying attention. If you're gay, there's nothing wrong with that, but like it was said already, be real with your fans and yourself.

Dro's that dude
I doubt it's him but if it is, he's probably joking around. If he's not, I don't really give a *+$! anyway. 

Dro's that dude
I doubt it's him but if it is, he's probably joking around. If he's not, I don't really give a *+$! anyway. 

Back
Top Bottom