This Car Crash Is Straight Out Of A Movie Vol. Sweet Heysus

Originally Posted by flyscience

the article says he got ejected to the right side... if u look in the video i believe thats his body being thrown across to the right just before that car on the far right came to a stop..
eek.gif

Look to the left right when the car turns to smack the bridge, it looks like a guy in a white tee being ejected. Maybe I'm just seeing things....I can't spot anything on the right side though.

Originally Posted by flyscience

the article says he got ejected to the right side... if u look in the video i believe thats his body being thrown across to the right just before that car on the far right came to a stop..
eek.gif

Look to the left right when the car turns to smack the bridge, it looks like a guy in a white tee being ejected. Maybe I'm just seeing things....I can't spot anything on the right side though.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

BEAVERCREEK — A 19-year-old Mason man driving south on Interstate 675 on Monday morning near the Indian Ripple Road exit crashed his car into an overpass, breaking the car into pieces and shutting down traffic for five hours.

The driver has been identified as Brennan S. Eden. He underwent surgery Monday afternoon and was in critical condition.

The specific cause of the crash has not yet been determined, but Ohio State Highway Patrol Lt. Marty Fellure said crash investigators are looking into whether speed played a factor. The investigators also will test for alcohol, which is a routine procedure.

Eden was seriously injured and flown to Miami Valley Hospital via a CareFlight helicopter, according to Fellure.

The accident happened about 7:15 a.m. Monday, Aug,. 23. Eden was driving a 1985 Pontiac Firebird south along the highway when the car went left of center and struck a culvert, which launched the car into the air until it struck the Wagner Road overpass. The Firebird disintegrated into many pieces. Eden was ejected and came to rest on the right berm of southbound I-675.

Investigators don’t know how fast Eden was driving but suspect he was traveling in excess of the 65 mph speed limit.
first word i see...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

BEAVERCREEK — A 19-year-old Mason man driving south on Interstate 675 on Monday morning near the Indian Ripple Road exit crashed his car into an overpass, breaking the car into pieces and shutting down traffic for five hours.

The driver has been identified as Brennan S. Eden. He underwent surgery Monday afternoon and was in critical condition.

The specific cause of the crash has not yet been determined, but Ohio State Highway Patrol Lt. Marty Fellure said crash investigators are looking into whether speed played a factor. The investigators also will test for alcohol, which is a routine procedure.

Eden was seriously injured and flown to Miami Valley Hospital via a CareFlight helicopter, according to Fellure.

The accident happened about 7:15 a.m. Monday, Aug,. 23. Eden was driving a 1985 Pontiac Firebird south along the highway when the car went left of center and struck a culvert, which launched the car into the air until it struck the Wagner Road overpass. The Firebird disintegrated into many pieces. Eden was ejected and came to rest on the right berm of southbound I-675.

Investigators don’t know how fast Eden was driving but suspect he was traveling in excess of the 65 mph speed limit.
first word i see...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm from Dayton. The guy is still in critical condition as this moment. Don't know how he survived that, but he's still alive.

I'm from Dayton. The guy is still in critical condition as this moment. Don't know how he survived that, but he's still alive.

Back
Top Bottom