This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the inclusion of Basti in the finalized squad means that he's gonna get a chance at some point :nerd:

Last edited:
If you caught him last season,you'd see that he was actually one of the more quality CM's for us when he was on the pitch. He looked better than Fro and Carrick at times imo and even though he's not as athletic/fast anymore,he was a commanding prescence in the MF.

He's as healthy as he's been in ages too right now.

Really interested in seeing how he'd look with Pogba

Last edited:
Not saying he needs to be a starter or get consister minutes or anything like that :lol:,just that he could definitely contribute in a bit part role off the bench in different situations imo

How on earth are people really believeing Basti is washed lol. Dude doesn't even play enough for MU to assume that.

I didn't see anything from him last year besides pointing out where people should be passing, then he got hurt
shrugs

Last edited:
I didn't see anything from him last year besides pointing out where people should be passing
shrugs

Exactly my point. He doesn't play enough to say he's washed. Sure him not playing enough proves that he could be washed but given enough playing time your opinion could change.

I don't know what this team/organization needs to happen in order to wake up, but its frustrating.

All DC sports, really. But to keep flirting with the 6th seed is dangerous. Wish we were more points in the safe zone.

:smh: That possession and pass accuracy is horrible. We need one of these euro exits to come to DC.

Bastian, come save us :smh:
word, i think our new stadium will hopefully help with that. It seems we never get the chance or even a look when a euro player comes over, they or MLS seems to have a preference for either the west coast or new york. Ben needs to do something about the front line

word, i think our new stadium will hopefully help with that. It seems we never get the chance or even a look when a euro player comes over, they or MLS seems to have a preference for either the west coast or new york. Ben needs to do something about the front line

I mean unless the money is good who would want to leave Eroupa and come to the capital? I'd pick LA or NY too.

I don't follow United too much cause they suck, but are they a rich team?

I don't know what this team/organization needs to happen in order to wake up, but its frustrating.

All DC sports, really. But to keep flirting with the 6th seed is dangerous. Wish we were more points in the safe zone.

:smh: That possession and pass accuracy is horrible. We need one of these euro exits to come to DC.

Bastian, come save us :smh:
LA* or New York. MLS doesn't want small market teams to flourish with the top name players.

Still shocked MLS let Drogba go to Montreal.

How on earth are people really believeing Basti is washed lol. Dude doesn't even play enough for MU to assume that.
hes not washed. his skill, experience, and intelligence on the field puts him above a lot of other players.

his problem is he is just so damn slow.  has to be the slowest player for united. 

basti could play for teams where they completely dominate the ball...so it wouldn't be a big responsibility for him to patrol the center of the pitch,

if you look at man u's last game...look at how many tackles and fouls Fro had to commit to. basti would've been left in the dust. 

the premier league is too pacey

i don't understand why he would want to stay on man u where he isn't valued. 

Basti grew up a fan of United, so he's got a love affair with the club. He finally got his chance to play for them. But should go to the other United....

....DC United...

Black and red.... Right?

Last edited:

Probably because of the way his time ended at Bayern when he was always injured/ never fit

Dude should be the in the freshest shape he's been over the last few years now though. I Don't think he's played a game in the league since March :lol:. Plus he shouldn't be having as much trouble staying fit after retiring from the NT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom