This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, dumb comparison. Pogba was a 23 year old midfielder when you bought him. Mbappe is a 18 year old striker. You still overpaid.

How is it a dumb comparison when if anything, you'd much rather buy someone going into their prime than someone still a few years away? The Mbappe money is a huge gamble. Pogba was a FIFA XI and still has plenty of years left. People are too hyped on all of these teenagers who are still aren't entirely proven.

I did along with Rashford and got jumped on for putting Rashford in the convo, not Jesus. ABU was out heavy on it.

OK you asked for it.

Mbappe: 56 appearances 27 goals
Gabriel Jesus: 58 appearances 28 goals
Rashford: 85 appearances 24 goals

Get the **** outta here with Trashford and this ABU nonsense

Dude hasn't watched the kid play enough. Otherwise he wouldn't be using strictly numbers to make his point. Money, age, goals, etc. all things you can google.

How about that he's 2-footed, slick with his ball control and agility, has great pace, bags of skill moves, the drive to be great, a good network of family around him, has been on the radar of the best clubs for years even before this season, scores in prime-time (something teams like RM who care about the CL value higher than most other clubs,) can poach and score from outside of the box, and can hit it with pace and curve.

Dude hasn't watched the kid play enough. Otherwise he wouldn't be using strictly numbers to make his point. Money, age, goals, etc. all things you can google.

How about that he's 2-footed, slick with his ball control and agility, has great pace, bags of skill moves, the drive to be great, a good network of family around him, has been on the radar of the best clubs for years even before this season, scores in prime-time (something teams like RM who care about the CL value higher than most other clubs,) etc.
Rashford scored for England tho

OK you asked for it.

Mbappe: 56 appearances 27 goals
Gabriel Jesus: 58 appearances 28 goals
Rashford: 85 appearances 24 goals

Get the **** outta here with Trashford and this ABU nonsense

Where are you getting these numbers from? Gabby Jesus time with Palmeiras? Mbappe' time with Monaco II? Mbappe has 16 goals with Monaco senior squad and zero with France's senior team, where are you getting 27? Gabby has played what, 10 games with Man City and 7 with Brazil's senior squad?

Someone a few pages back posted that "20 under 21" list that had Rashford at 7, Jesus at 6, and Mbappe at 2 in terms of valuations. I'd call that all within the same discussion...

Where are you getting these numbers from? Gabby Jesus time with Palmeiras? Mbappe' time with Monaco II? Mbappe has 16 goals with Monaco senior squad and zero with France's senior team, where are you getting 27? Gabby has played what, 10 games with Man City and 7 with Brazil's senior squad.

For Mbappe: Ligue 1, UCL, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, and EL. For Gabriel Jesus: Brazilian Serie A, EPL, Copa Libertadores, and FA Cup.

The only Youth appearances and goals included in those numbers are Rashford's.

Just take your L and keep it moving.

Rashford is a stud and will be a good player, but in my unprofessional opinion Mbappe is a few tiers above. If he went to United tomorrow Lukaku and Rashford would ride the bench

I don't think he watched a single Monaco Champions League match last season.

We wouldn't be having this discussion if he did.

For Mbappe: Ligue 1, UCL, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, and EL. For Gabriel Jesus: Brazilian Serie A, EPL, Copa Libertadores, and FA Cup.

The only Youth appearances and goals included in those numbers are Rashford's.

Just take your L and keep it moving.
Bruv, don't even waste your time. These dudes are alternative facts type dudes. They'll try to dance around it.

... and the youth appearances inflate Rashford's games more than his goals which is convenient for your argument there. But hey, Brazilian Serie A goals are harder to come by than PL goals too.

I already said Mbappe is better than Rashford, but they're in the same conversation if Gabby is in that too. I was just pointing out the ABU which you've shown.

... and the youth appearances inflate Rashford's games more than his goals which is convenient for your argument there. But hey, Brazilian Serie A goals are harder to come by than PL goals too.

I already said Mbappe is better than Rashford, but they're in the same conversation if Gabby is in that too. I was just pointing out the ABU which you've shown.

PL goals:

Rashford: 10 in 43 appearances
Gabriel Jesus: 7 in 10 appearances

You really want to keep doing this?

United been trying to crown a youngin on their squad from time.

Januzaj
Memphis
Martial
Rashford

Uniteds hype machine is something else, but the product doesn't deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom